1. Expect a preview tomorrow.
    3 weeks later :D how bout that armory sir ^^

2. 3 weeks later :D how bout that armory sir ^^

They showed a preview.

3. Question to the Staff - will the perks such as faction change and realm trasnfer still available upon points reset and points system reworking ? Cause I am currently planning mass migration of my 3 toons from alliance to horde on Deathwing and wondering whether I should be in a hurry on this before points system is reworked. Thank you.

4. I'm excited about the new changes happening in Warmane. My only regret is that I've become almost inactive due to IRL stuff, mostly busy with my final semester at university. I hope to see all the nice changes when I become more active again later on towards the end of the year. And I sincerely hope that the battleground issues regarding queue times on realms like Deathwing will have been solved by implementations such as cross-realm battlegrounds.

Keep up the good work Warmane :)

5. Keep it make sure people happy for this point rework

6. Sounds good. Also will Warmane be on <strong>top 100 lists?</strong> I actually found Warmane while I was looking for Molten. And I couldn't find it on any top private server lists.

7. Sounds good. Also will Warmane be on <strong>top 100 lists?</strong> I actually found Warmane while I was looking for Molten. And I couldn't find it on any top private server lists.
    warmane has abandoned toplists because they are leeching money in exchange for not being accurate and letting bots vote for #$&% servers

8. ICC will be 100% functional on Lordaeron as well. And once we have everything confirmed and feedback from community, the other LK realms will be able to enjoy all the fixes from Lordaeron. The rest of your post is not worth of replying.
    The Wotlk Community is expecting a "99%" fix for icc for 3 or more years now... lets hope it happens before 2017!

9. I quit here just after rip molten, Just returned ....Whats up with all these odd changes? .....Will these point adjustments come with a cost adjustment for items on marketplace?

10. If you had just taken the time to read a bit... yes, points will be squished and item prices will be adjusted.

11. "4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events."

I guess there are many people like me who have busy schedule( seasonal), and find very less time to show up. So for them this system is not justified. While we are away from the game, we still vote to get the points so that our items are ready to be bought when we start playing. I would appreciate the points/day system to be implemented so that we can get assured vote points everyday. Also if the points are distributed "based on Activity rank", it encourages active server but also encourages more donations which i donot support. Personally i was unable to donate until last year. So it becomes unfair for the people who cannot donate for items.
    Also consider, I invited friends here to play and their 1st condition was that they could vote and get the gears so that they can play later (since they didnt wanna level up again and get gears). So I would really appreciate an amend considering these facts.

12. "4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events."

I guess there are many people like me who have busy schedule( seasonal), and find very less time to show up. So for them this system is not justified. While we are away from the game, we still vote to get the points so that our items are ready to be bought when we start playing. I would appreciate the points/day system to be implemented so that we can get assured vote points everyday. Also if the points are distributed "based on Activity rank", it encourages active server but also encourages more donations which i donot support. Personally i was unable to donate until last year. So it becomes unfair for the people who cannot donate for items.
    Also consider, I invited friends here to play and their 1st condition was that they could vote and get the gears so that they can play later (since they didnt wanna level up again and get gears). So I would really appreciate an amend considering these facts.
    I think you are worrying for nothing. Sounds like there wont even be big bags in there. So maybe not even mildly useful things will be available. Probably just a bunch of different colored tabards and shirts. No information will be given ahead of time, so you should wait until after the wipe and see whats in there. Most likely you wont want anything there anyhow and it'll be a non-issue.

13. Also if the points are distributed "based on Activity rank", it encourages active server but also encourages more donations which i donot support. Personally i was unable to donate until last year. So it becomes unfair for the people who cannot donate for items.
    I'm sorry to be so rude, but this has to be the most selfish thing I have ever read. Instead of being grateful that people are donating so that you can play for free, you don't want people to donate?

Last I checked, servers cost money to run. Who's paying for these servers if not the donators? I assure you, contrary to what you think, money does not grow on trees.

More donations = more funding = (possibly) more developers.

As such, you should be advocating people to donate, not crying about how there's some unfair advantage (which fyi, doesn't exist, all the gear donors can get is obtainable in game for free as well).

You never got to play on private servers of old, where donators got donator only items and could solo 10-20 players alone...

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last