1. July 2, 2015  

Point reset, squish and rework starting September 1, 2015

Hello,

Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20, the point system will be revised and all old points reset - spend your points before September 1, 2015. Firstly, points will be denominated, costs adjusted and rounded down. For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points (the unnecessary 0 will be removed to maintain its value and make it easier to comprehend. Current point system is based on the obsolete vote system which Warmane does not support. The purpose of this rework is to make point system a simple, valuable and activity based reward system.Activity rank is still in development and more more information will be announced before the changes.

1) All points will be reset.
    2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events.

Once again, be sure to spend your points before September 1, 2015.

UPDATE:

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.

2. July 2, 2015  
    Since warmane will not be advertised on private server rankings anymore like top100arena and such. Will there still be a promotion tab in the marketplace?

3. July 2, 2015  
    Sounds good to me :) keep up the good work!

4. July 2, 2015  
    Will there be a way for gifting points also?

5. July 2, 2015  

6. July 2, 2015  
    very nice idea, thanks for the hard work....can you tell me all activity ranks????, I only know Agent rank.Thanks

7. July 2, 2015  
    How can i improve or know how activity rank works?

8. July 2, 2015  
    Can we expect a marketplace update (especially the mop one, it's missing a lot of vote point items compared to the cata/wrath store) before the reset? I've been pooling points to buy items that would hopefully be added in the near future.

9. July 2, 2015  
    well thats new..and may i suggest something, i was collecting points to buy promotional mounts can you guys make some cool mounts available at market place so it will be easier for us to spend points.

10. July 2, 2015  
    Sounds nice, let's see how it turns out.

11. July 2, 2015  
    Sounds Good. But how i gain a "Higher" Activity rank?

12. July 2, 2015  
    No really point in this, eh? Cool cool

13. July 2, 2015  
    What about the things that cost 1-10 points now?

14. July 2, 2015  
    yeah.. would be cool if for MoP realms there would be actually something nice to invest points on..

ultra expensive items and barely good items on store isnt what I would like to spend or actually encourage me to vote until september? : /

15. July 2, 2015  
    K
    Current point system is based on the obsolete vote system which Warmane does not support.
    I've always wanted to ask this: Why? Why did you stop advertising on the ranking sites? Did doing so not increase interest in our server?

I used to feel like I was contributing to server popularity when I voted, but now I just... collect points. When server populations were declining, I could not help but assume it was partly due to reduced advertising.

What was wrong with voting for points?

12311 ... Last