1. Which is the date when we can buy items with points in marketplace

2. That information is on the very first post of this thread.

3. That information is on the very first post of this thread.
    Bu iet iz inn Anglish, I no speek non anglish i ned dotch ur dutch I know don ot how say that..I no read no anglish.. :(

4. OMG why should I read forum. I had lost 500 points. Could game masters send message to everyone by mail boxes in game. Was it hard?

5. OMG why should I read forum. I had lost 500 points. Could game masters send message to everyone by mail boxes in game. Was it hard?
    THEY LITTERLY SPAMMED THE MESSAGE IN GAME................ Maybe read server messages next time? Might be useful!

6. OMG why should I read forum. I had lost 500 points. Could game masters send message to everyone by mail boxes in game. Was it hard?
    Because - even if you ignore the fact it was being automatically sent in a system message in-game and was posted in the main page - the Forums are our main form of communicating news and spreading information. Not using them and being out of the loop is your choice, but it comes with consequences.

7. I was with 120 points and I arrive diameter September 1st I wanted my new points if they can return thanks

8. I hope new system to be enabled soon.

9. I hope new system to be enabled soon.
    Hello,

Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20, the point system will be revised and all old points reset - spend your points before September 1, 2015.

10. just wish the ingame memo to spend our points before september first would be disabled... considering it's a few days late for that...

11. can i ask, where's activity ranks information??

12. OMG why should I read forum. I had lost 500 points. Could game masters send message to everyone by mail boxes in game. Was it hard?
    Damn sorry to say tho, but u are real ******.

13. Will race change, faction change, etc etc., amount be squished too? Sorry if this was answered in an earlier post. 33 pages of back reading qq's isnt really fun.

14. OMG why should I read forum. I had lost 500 points. Could game masters send message to everyone by mail boxes in game. Was it hard?
    You really are one of a kind....the ''special'' kind.

First ... 233132333435 ... Last