1. July 3, 2015  
    I have arround 600 points now that means it turn into 60 or 6. O.O That just came into my mind. :O Please answer this Its Get or Lose Question :O :O
    No, according to Kaer, you will have 0.

2. July 3, 2015  
    Please re-enable the Item Enhacement section for wotlk. It was the only worth spend some points.

3. July 3, 2015  
    all these time i have accumulate my v-point, reset=RIOT

4. July 3, 2015  
    Nah he said they will minimize the amount we will get some :) If I get 0 then I ll prefer to not vote again.

5. July 3, 2015  
    A way of gifting points would be nice.

6. July 3, 2015  
    Yes get us more items to spend points... I can only get some gear and mounts. I want bags, gems etc... I don't rly collect mounts so i spent some of my points on heirlooms and that's it >.<

7. July 3, 2015  
    i dont think its a good idea at all,
    warmane is lacking advist now,
    the population is still a big problem in here,
    as staff said there rising but truth is they close a MOP server down,
    so population its keeping lose in fact,
    another big change to many MOP and later patch privte servers is,
    bizzard stated direct operation of game servers, form 1/7/2015,
    it cause many private servers are losing population!

BTW the contents of MOP SERVER in warmane is very very little at all,
    we cant do most of the raids and BGS, PLS MAKE THEM WORK FIRST OK??

i feel said that warmane is doing little to rich the game contants since the huge change to molten,
    they want a close envirnment to do jobs they like to do,
    but not the players and supporters like, so more and more people just AFK and walk away!

i am very said to find out that my guild was once 60~100 mans in old molten,
    but now there just 3 left, maybe 0 soon ........

8. July 3, 2015  
    I think it's a great idea! Thank you!

9. July 3, 2015  
    am i the only one who thinks we should vote on this ? i think its not a good idea

10. July 3, 2015  
    No, i think a vote would be better to see if the community as a whole likes this. Me, I dont think its such a good idea.

Think about it... a lvl 239 piece of gear would take weeks and weeks to get rather then 1 week it could take 10-12 weeks. How does this benefit the community?
    This to me just makes it harder to gear up alts and stuff. If your a full donate it wont matter much but think about the new people trying to level and gear up, its gonna make it much harder cause it will be ALOT harder and take longer to get gear from the market place to gear up.

Honestly, i think its screwing over the community. I mean yea open trade, get coins BUT you HAVE to spend in market place, cant gift them even spend in trade.. now the points will be just as hard to get as coins in the long run.

Why not for ONCE do something that really benefits the community rather then restrict even more ?

I just dont see any logical reasoning in doing this :(

11. July 3, 2015  
    the current vote system is alright. you should just add more items and leave it. there should be a vote on this you are basically forcing us to spend our points what if we have a lot of points and we dont want to spend them. only thing this will accomplish is players with auto login on disconnect and afk scripts that will be online 24/7

12. July 3, 2015  
    No, i think a vote would be better to see if the community as a whole likes this. Me, I dont think its such a good idea.

Think about it... a lvl 239 piece of gear would take weeks and weeks to get rather then 1 week it could take 10-12 weeks. How does this benefit the community?
    This to me just makes it harder to gear up alts and stuff. If your a full donate it wont matter much but think about the new people trying to level and gear up, its gonna make it much harder cause it will be ALOT harder and take longer to get gear from the market place to gear up.
    Prices will be going down to 1/10 and you will earn 1/10 points you do now... -> time to get an item will stay the same (well even slightly lower since all prices will be rounded down).

13. July 3, 2015  
    I personally agree on your part doing this, because things need to be changed for more fun and in new ways. Otherwise it becomes just a fake convetion of hitting 'Collect Point' daily. Warmane had been through an off-ethics phase when something happened back during molten days. It was good enough to see that it rose up again but lost many players due to that incident.
    ( Pardon, if i have wrong info about that a guy from staff went rogue during molten )

So here is something i will say about this points reset

1. As i already said, i agree to change of this voting conventions. But that doesn't totally means that i will agree to whatever you present in new system.

2. May be you have your own intentions to change this system, but make sure that non-donor part of your servers is not compromised. The servers run economically because there are donor players, but their major proportion is non-donors or semi-donors (like those guys who just use about $200-$250 around). So keep in mind, not to piss off any of three portions of population.

3. You are making a full reset of this point system and there are a lot of things which needs to be accounted for the new items to be added and new price list. You said you are going to revise it, cool !! But try to work on the gap between stuffs available to a donor and other portion of players. If my calculations are not wrong, donors have almost double benefits than other players and which causes biased pvp tournaments and a lot of criticism about it. I would recommend that this gap should not be more than 20% or 25%, let your game-play talk the rest. This will seriously increase the population, interest and fun.

4. Don't ignore the bag and other stuffs which cost 1 point right now. If we divide 1 by 10. it will be 0.1 only. So yes, please make bags available for free but put a limit for bags that you can buy only 1 or 2 daily to avoid the spam of npcing free stuffs and making gold out of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are saying to divide their present points by 10 for new system. Guys stop whining about it, they clearly said its a 'RESET' means '0' or 'ZERO' points on 1 September. Stop crying about it :p

14. July 3, 2015  
    and please the staff guys, mark my words.

If you piss the non-donors and semi-donors by forcing some update on them, you will lose about minimum 30-35% population of the servers.

15. July 3, 2015  
    A lvl 239 piece of gear would take weeks and weeks to get rather then 1 week it could take 10-12 weeks. How does this benefit the community?

Honestly, i think its screwing over the community. I mean yea open trade, get coins BUT you HAVE to spend in market place, cant gift them even spend in trade.. now the points will be just as hard to get as coins in the long run.

Why not for ONCE do something that really benefits the community rather then restrict even more ?

I just dont see any logical reasoning in doing this :(
    You should work more on your Simple Mathematical Calculations bro :)

Let me make it easy for you, Now you are earning $100 everyday and your expenditure is $50 everyday. But in new system, you will earn $10 everyday and your expenditure will be $5 everyday.

There is no change in the time-frame to acquire a particular thing until they make it hard to get the points, which will be just annoying like hell.

First ... 5678917 ... Last