1. July 3, 2015  
    You should work more on your Simple Mathematical Calculations bro :)

Let me make it easy for you, Now you are earning $100 everyday and your expenditure is $50 everyday. But in new system, you will earn $10 everyday and your expenditure will be $5 everyday.

There is no change in the time-frame to acquire a particular thing until they make it hard to get the points, which will be just annoying like hell.
    Actually it will change, or else there is no reason for them do change it

2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    There are itens now that cost less than 10 points, what about those?

3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    Itens removed?

5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events.
    Weekly is not daily, so yeah, if you have 0 points you'll have to wait a whole week to not even get all the points you could before, now if you collect them everyday you get 10 per day, which gives us 70 points weekly, not 30

2. July 3, 2015  
    Actually it will change, or else there is no reason for them do change it

There are itens now that cost less than 10 points, what about those?

Weekly is not daily, so yeah, if you have 0 points you'll have to wait a whole week to not even get all the points you could before, now if you collect them everyday you get 10 per day, which gives us 70 points weekly, not 30
    1. I think its getting changed because Warmane is about set to roll out Lordaeron (1x server) and they wanted to include items of about every level frame.
    As all the realms have same login zone, and same account data. then it was not wise to get10 points daily in a 1x server. Well, thats just my opinion that why warmane is making these changes.

2. I said the same about those items. Like you should be able to claim only one of them every day or some restriction like that.

3. They said 30 to 100. So it should be 3to10 in that way. But if we talk in more precised manner, then 70 every week was sure to be achieved and later it will be kind of 5 per week.

3. July 4, 2015  
    Can we not get an answer about all of the "Activity Rank" questions? I just flipped through 8 pages of comments, and saw multiple posts asking about the activity rank, and still no explanation, that's starting to worry me. I don't think it can just be time played, since I have 3 accounts and the main account is the same activity rank as the account that has less than 2 hours online time. Is activity rank based on forum use? Donor status? Achievement points? Some new, ridiculous measurement? Any answer at all would be fine.

4. July 4, 2015  
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank.[/U].
    what u mean by that? my ranks are:
    Activity rank: Agent
    Community rank: Patriot
    and i never got more than 10 points per vote.. what does that mean?

5. July 4, 2015  
    the people that think its a great idea are the one that never vote and got none son, do it and i will never vote again.

6. July 4, 2015  
    1. I think its getting changed because Warmane is about set to roll out Lordaeron (1x server) and they wanted to include items of about every level frame.
    As all the realms have same login zone, and same account data. then it was not wise to get10 points daily in a 1x server. Well, thats just my opinion that why warmane is making these changes.
    But every server have a different marketplace, they could put a higher price in the lordaeron marketplace if this is the objective

7. July 4, 2015  
    Would it be possible tho have other gear, mount, weapons etc in the points system?

8. July 4, 2015  
    Gonna wait till last week for spending points... i dont want to spend them now and then warmane to decide to squish our points istead of reseting them. That would totaly piss people off :D

9. July 4, 2015  
    What about the missing items? Like DS HC items for MoP marketplace? I was saving my points for them, to buy when added but now you're forcing me to waste them, on things I don't need (or just let them burn)...
    Won't you add the rest of items before the reset?

10. July 4, 2015  
    Probably not, but the new system should be more rewarding. Especially for the more active players.

11. July 4, 2015  
    Well my only concern is if "Activity Rank" is associated with the amount of donations we make.

12. July 4, 2015  
    It isn't. Donations have their own ranking and perk system. See the "Donation rank" on your account panel.

13. July 4, 2015  
    So many questions without answers... Moderators, please take ur time and read all posts! 70% questions are about MoP market update, so we can spend our points on something useful... Its not fair to erase all points, and give us nothing! That sounds like IMF!!!

14. July 4, 2015  
    So many questions without answers... Moderators, please take ur time and read all posts! 70% questions are about MoP market update, so we can spend our points on something useful... Its not fair to erase all points, and give us nothing! That sounds like IMF!!!
    The marketplace is in a state of limbo right now, and Edifice has been very busy. A lot of these questions are best answered when the new system is implemented.

15. July 4, 2015  
    By the way, what about those items on the market place that cost 2 vps? How are you going to squish those lol, or maybe now whatever costs 2-4 vps will be 10 (meaning the new 1).

Seriously, why do you feel the need to squish votepoints? We are not talking about 100k points, max a player will have is 1k, it's not that big of a number and normally you have hundreds.

I really can't understand this change. I feel it's one of those useless changes that you bring in because you don't have a **** to do, even tho there are way higher priorities to work on.

I'm contrary to this ****

First ... 67891018 ... Last