1. When exactly do the VP will be reset?

The answer has implications on any items people are looking to purchase, especially at the last minute. If points are set to 0 RIGHT at server time rollover on sept 1st as originally announced, it means people buy item X. But if points are to continue being collected until another date is announced (sometime between the 5th and the 20th), then they can buy item Y.
    Dear Warmane staff. Please take a minute and answer Woodhauler's question. It is important to many of us to know if the scheduled date has changed. The updated OP is confusing. Thank you.

2. 22 pages on this thread, any tl;dr please ?

Thank you

3. Can't you guys just "squish" the points without forcing people to spend them , what is stopping you ?

4. Can't you guys just "squish" the points without forcing people to spend them , what is stopping you ?
    Well iunno, maybe it has something to do with trading points after the rework? :x

5. will points reset to "0" or to state which had before molten crash ?

6. will points reset to "0" or to state which had before molten crash ?
    Can't you guys just "squish" the points without forcing people to spend them , what is stopping you ?
    I believe that's been said over and over... it will be a full point reset so people will all start from the same point in the new system

7. trade point will be great idea i dont wanna just spend pv for nothing

8. When are points being reset now??

9. Trading points ? o.0
    Apparently it was removed from the list o.o doesn't say it's definitely out of the picture but, here's to hope :D

10. Sorry for this question, but are only vote points going to be reset or all kind of points in the game (like valor , conquest, honor points) ?

11. Sorry for this question, but are only vote points going to be reset or all kind of points in the game (like valor , conquest, honor points) ?
    What makes you think that Valor/Conquest/Honor is included... ?

12. Because everyone speak about points, not especially for vote points.

13. No this is referring to the current system "vote points". Though it is inaccurate to call them vote points now since we don't exactly vote anymore o.o I guess more of login points :x

14. No this is referring to the current system "vote points". Though it is inaccurate to call them vote points now since we don't exactly vote anymore o.o I guess more of login points :x
    Thank you! :)

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last