1. July 2, 2015  
    so lower lvl items would start to cost less than 1 point ?
    Idk how this will be able to function, and having to wait for a whole week to buy 1 item is really ****in aids, marketplace should just get updated and some item costs should be squished because some of the prices are really ****in stupid, and it discourages voting tbh...

2. July 2, 2015  
    Mmm that's good and all, but I'd like to also suggest cutting the prices a little? I'm playing on Frostwolf MoP, and I don't feel like voting up for my favourite Cata xmog for 4 months... I'ts way too long to get some items.

3. July 2, 2015  
    so, this the reason why server restart? :3

4. July 2, 2015  
    They're not encouraging voting, if you had read the older comments, they're not planning on using a voting system. What they are doing is awarding you points for just visiting their website, logging in, and clicking collect. They're just getting rid of the unnecessary decimal due to awarding 5 points per website voted at. Now you just collect you 10 points and move on. But there is no need to have such high numbers so they're simplifying things. BTW st 3-10 points if you knew how to read, it still takes the same amount of time to purchase items but simpler numbers. There is no gear that costs 1 point anything worth transmoging is at least 20 points so instead of through in a ***** fit, actually look at the market place first. And as for the other items that cost 1 point such as bags, honestly there is no problem paying 1 point for them anyway. Be glad they even offer this option to you, because obviously you do not deserve it.

5. July 2, 2015  

6. July 2, 2015  
    Why are you forcing us to spend our points ?
    Instead you can adjust them as per your explanation .. 1000 points become 100
    It is not fair and i find it abusing to force us to spend or delete ...
    Maibe i want to keep them for future use .. maibe i wait for more items to be added .. maibe i just want to hoard them ...
    It's my choice, i spent time voting and gathering them ..

7. July 2, 2015  
    To be able to click collect you need to be active in-game as well. I had a thought about people who are not able to log in regularly, then that prevents them from voting regularly as well and changing their rank (which on the one hand is fine and correct).
    On the other hand since there are no voiting sites attached to the voting system, voting should stay, how to say it - 'restricted' - only for people who log in and unlock the 'collect button' of voting points (being able to collect their points, because they've logged in-game, as it is now).

But again the question rises, what if people want to vote without having to log in-game first? Since voting won't affect the popularity of the server, and only affects personal account gains then I think it would be fair for the system to stay the way it is now - collect only if logged in-game which is bound to the account activity and rank.

8. July 2, 2015  
    So how about you add some cool stuff in MoP marketplace so I can spend my coins there?

9. July 2, 2015  
    I always used points for transmog gear, and it was easy this way.

The new rework seems that it will make getting transmog gear harder.

How much will each piece cost? This is bugging me >.<

10. July 2, 2015  
    How much until you say spend coins until X date or else we delete them ?
    Stop the abuse !

11. July 2, 2015  
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    God help us all

12. July 2, 2015  
    RIP Icescale leg Armor, Eternal Belt Buckle, Sapphire Spellthread

13. July 2, 2015  
    Why are you forcing us to spend our points ?
    Instead you can adjust them as per your explanation .. 1000 points become 100
    It is not fair and i find it abusing to force us to spend or delete ...
    Maibe i want to keep them for future use .. maibe i wait for more items to be added .. maibe i just want to hoard them ...
    It's my choice, i spent time voting and gathering them ..
    ^^ i agree with this- would something like this not be viable? squishy the points people have already and not force to spend. Some take great pride in saving for rainy day/and or dont want to just spend...to spend. moltdown was sorta recent, we have spent those months re-saving purposely. Other than that i can see your logic for changing your vote system> into an activity system. makes sense

14. July 2, 2015  
    Would be nice if they would put the Headless Horseman mount on there for 300-400 points, like it once was available before the crash.

Always wanted to have that mount. One can dream. :/

15. July 2, 2015  
    what am i supposed to do with my 938 points now if there's nothing interesting for mop realms ? we can't even buy things available for cata realms (e.g. phoenix mount ... and alot of mounts)

First ... 2345614 ... Last