1. I know that mantain a server like this one , is not easy job, and this rework isn't a easy job too , but i think that the Staff could at least say something about the progress, how it's going, what is missing to be completed, when they think it'll be done. Worse than they don't accomplish their own deadline is leave us on dark ~ All we ask is some information about the market place, if we'll have to wait more, or is just about to be released.

2. Well... Its a good thing Warmane is still working Hard on that Kind of stuff... But... Over 20 days... Srsly?
    ( ._.)

3. Three days left... D:
    All I can think of atm is Lordaeron when you say that! :D Hype!

4. screw warmane cant be trusted with a simple time. they say no man knows when god is coming not the min or the hour.....warmane cant even give a str8 god damn answer for ANYTHING

5. Staff can you tell us a new date? when will marketplace open again?

6. ok, we will not get the shop :D they will say that somebody steal it and blah blah blah :D
    ok, joke.
    but imagine new server opening :D i think it will open after new year, so calm down guys. we have plenty of time to fap, eat, sleep and do homework :D

7. How many more days do u guys need??? :'(
    Will it be reworked within 15th October?

8. "2 weeks 1 day remaining until 0 refunded coins and 188 points are removed."

I really hope they got it workin till then.... :/

9. Hello. Warmane staff, why do u always starting to script directly to the page(that takes from few days to years), when u deside so?? Cant you just create ur own website with the same files, and script there? After you test everything, and everything works fine, then upload files to this website and realm.. dont script directly on this page, cuz its makes people mad and they dont have possibilities to get, what they want.. and sadly they keep leaving.. Are you doing that, to get attention from people?(no insults, but its true) its really really makes people angry(me too), when we want to get mog, and we cant, cuz stupid marketplace disabled for no reason..

Maybe i am wrong, but its just my opinion and suggestion, didint want to insult anyone.
    Apologies for my english.

10. i agree pls put this god damn shop

11. every bloody day i come here to spend my points and i just get disappointed,everything was fine before with the old shop WHY RUIN A GOOD THING

12. 2 Days ago Arlequina mentioned "there are 3 Days left D:" And if any of you haven't noticed she is a Forum Administrator, So Maybe on september 24 the market will go back up, so stop complaining xD.

First ... 2836373839 Last