1. 100 point cap ey, better revise 158 point items and 150poin realm transfer and such.
    Yeah, because:
    "2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted."
    Matters not, eh?

2. guys what the **** is happening?

3. marketplace

where i found marketplace

4. wait, so we cant get transmog items now? AKA Twink guns

5. I see nothing new anywhere. Links?

6. must be trolling... i cant see any other option, as i believe in humanity... :-D

7. 100 point cap ey, better revise 158 point items and 150poin realm transfer and such.
    it makes no diffrence if you get 1 point everyday and realm transfer costs 15 or if u get 10 points and real transger costs 150 :P

8. "
    POINT SYSTEM REWORK
    July 1, 2015
    Wartorn Chest. Cast your opinion on a world PvP encouraging event. Read more and cast your vote here.
    Point system will be reworked starting September 1, 2015. Spend your points before that time. Read more here.
    Lordaeron character rename discussion is here. "

This was on the main page ...
    Then why the hell not refund the old points after the system is implented? It's surely saved in a backup.

9. why is nobody asking the obvious question, HOW WILL YOU GET NEW PEOPLE if you are not on any RANKINGS. Old vote system was completely fine, even if it wasn't accurately representing molten popularity, because it ACTUALLY MADE MOLTEN KNOWN. So, how do you plan to advertise the server now?

10. Hello! Will you add the quest giving items and reputation tokens back to marketplace? Classic Raider achievement is no longer obtainable because head of ossirian the unscarred was removed from marketplace and it was the only item which gived achievement.. Also, it would be really nice if you could add item for Karazhan achievement! Regards!

11. They want to go by there system, I've noticed a massive drop in people online since the merge, and realistically i don't think it's quite as good for the server as they think it is, the mindset they have is "reward everyone regardless bases on your activity rank" Well people who don't have a tremendous amount of time to invest into this game seems like they'd end up getting shafted compared to the people that sit on the game 10-12 hours day... This is coming from someone who has been here since Molten started (late 2010) lol...

12. the question is why reset point vote when u cant realise new system

13. Just lost 108 points cuz I did not read the damn forum.This is total crap...take your points and put them into your a.sses!

14. nice Q.

i lost 800+ vp.

gj.

First ... 192728293031 ... Last