1. At the moment, there is nothing useful to buy with points besides some mounts. I'd love to see something like a point to coin conversion (example: once you reach the 100 points cap, they are turned into a coin and go back to 0). They even removed useful enchants (as Icescale Leg Armor, to name one) from vote system. There is really no point in voting atm.
    Most people already WASTED their points! If this happens then it will be totally unfair, because of that message asking people to spend their points before today.

2. just to correct you a bit

1. Yeh it was spammed sept 1, but the topic was updated somewhere last week or 2 weeks ago (can't remember exactly) that the date was changed. Cuz it's not finished yet. Stuff like that happen. Kaer and Edifice are mortals.
    2. technically you dont vote for this server at all anymore :x since... idk few months now? you loggin, click a button and get 10 free currency worth of codes. should be called something else besides vote points... like activity points... or login points (cuz that's what you do since the stepped away from vote sites). I believe it would be different after the rework.

So you know... maybe check the forums more often, lots of info on here. I do it and I work a full-time underpaying job that has me dealing with $30,000 international science conferences.
    Sorry, my bad. Then activity points... doesn't really matter, still doesn't worth anything. So I'm still saying what I said earlier, put some cool stuff in the vote shop, to make players happier ^.^ Btw I always check forums, except for now.. Gosh >.< Underpaying job? Erm, no offense buuuut you chose your own destiny mate.

3. Now i spent all my points and rework is not happening, although it was all over the homepage... Good job warmane again, i can bet LORDAERON will be released 25th september 2016...

4. Is it me or is the "5-20" a pretty vague date?

Why don't they just put the "20" then so we have something more solid to rely on. Like it is now, we don't know how long we can keep on collecting points.

5. Is this any kind of sick joke? i spent all my points that i was saving for transmog set but its 1 september already and theres no point reset... (?)

6. like every major announcement that warmane / molten made....it has been delayed, and it will probably be delayed again

after all, one of the main focuses atm is lordaeron because why not waste valuable resources on making an expansion bugless, that provides a 1x experience and doesnt even have 2 full servers (did i forget to mention that you can do that on retail for just 7$ and virtually play the entire BUGLESS game for free after 1-2 months)
    note (very important): most people dont play warmane because they cant afford 7-50$ in order to play retail for free....they play it because they dont have the time to do all the cool things on retail (people with jobs and an actual life mostly), and by releasing lordaeron you're virtually making part of that "no time" community play a low rate server /clap @ pro management

7. I spent all my points and now there isn't any reset...

8. omg it was said that you are busy with lordaeron so you will postpone the reset on another day so i saved my points.. and now i look and they are gone omg....

9. omg it was said that you are busy with lordaeron so you will postpone the reset on another day so i saved my points.. and now i look and they are gone omg....
    It was announced for like 3 months so what were you thinking...
    You can collect them from today and they will be squished.

10. Will there perhaps be a little free points to kick start the new system?

11. p sure the point reset was to ensure players don't get a leg up on each other when Lorderon is released. This seems fair so everyone starts off the same, if you really wana get a head start donate for stuff, but imo earning it as u level is a lot more fun you meet lots of ppl that way. :D also its a f2p server so I don't see why ppl are complaining? sorry to rant here but these guys keep this server up so you can play with your friends whenever you feel like it you should be glad you don't have to pay 30$/month and shrug off the minor inconveniences. Its only been a few months since meltdown, so give it some time things will get better.

12. I have no complains. I was donor in Molten and when it went down the drain I lost a 6000gs char. After only a few months of Warmane, I have another char, but this time it's already 6200 and rising. So, kudos to Warmane, whatever they'll do!

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last