1. i jst hope that they will bring back the usefull items like the enchants, bags etc when they relaunch the vp shop.

2. it's being updated... it's essentially down until they put in the new one.

3. So funny. All these people complaining their VPs got reset on the 1st. Like wtf did you think that meant. LOL

4. My points were reset yesterday but ive just managed to collect 10 points again so now im confused, are they gonna be reset again?

5. Main page:

POINT RESET AND REWORK
    September 1, 2015
    All points have been reset following the announcement here. The point shop is unavailable now as we rework the system. Players may continue collecting points which will be squished before the rework of the point shop is concluded.

6. Still able to obtaining VP while the are still working on the new point system

7. People are so dumb in this tread...like how hard is it to read the ****ing main page...?

8. but the market for point has been removed?

9. The amount of people in this thread who can't read apparently is insane...

10. The amount of people who don't pay attention and rush to criticize is too damn high! They said that the Vote Shop is temporarily unavailable, it means IT'S NOT PERMANENT. As to the 'buy best gear and reap everyone' part, let's just not comment on that

11. RED ALeRT RedALERT! Warmane, we have problem!
    chhhht this is apollo 13 doooo uuuu Copy Warmane ? over
    o.O 29 pages including the MAIN page > Let us recap this mid life crisis we got goin on:
    Yes OLD points are gone
    Yes your collecting new points!
    and Yes you get to keep them :)
    but Yes :/ kaer gonna squish em (dont let the size reduction scare> same points youll save the next few weeks> transferred to kaers new slimfast point diet)
    :P
    No theres not a market place to spend em > closed for remodeling :(
    What will be inside our new market?!?! - were not so sure ;/
    But the best news in all this: there seems to be a good chance well find out about this elusive activity meter,
    between now and the grand open of the market, or somewhere around there probably

The most hysteria filled forum thread ive ever seen resides between these pages - no contest

12. I really do think there's no issue in Donation. Like let's be honest, everyone mostly hate them and it became like a sue words calling someone; donor with no skill. (I been through this.) But everyone should understand that, donation runs the server. Without 'ANY', the server won't work. So I stay on the fact that some item should only be available to donors. (Like Legendaries and other rare near instinc/impossible to get items/mounts). Just to incite more people to donate.
    Personally, if I could I would. Not only for the items, but to support this server. I don't think anyone would want another server wipe on their +50days /played time chars. This server is going fine , with a lot of bugs/abuses, yes. But still they are active. And we're getting contents and so on. Everyone should be grateful and give important feedback when possible just to help this server to get better. This was how MoltenWoW became the best. By a strong and helping community. So let's try to make Warmane a proud descendant. :)

Bless.

~Mega

13. It took me over 1 year to gear up my char to 6000gs, then Molten just melt down. Now, thanks to Coins, I have a char back to over 6000gs. I "bought" all the items? Yes. Does this mean I have no skill? Maybe, I can't speak for myself. But the 2 things are not the same.
    People can have a lot of skill AND be a donor/buyer. Example: how many times have you to run ICC 25 HC to be able to get Sindragosa tanking trinket?

14. Sometimes, I think there is a certain group of people (or maybe just 1 person) creating multiple accounts, log on half of them to complain about 1 thing, and when that issue is dealt with, they log on the other half and complain about that. :x Kinda makes sense.

15. 100 point cap ey, better revise 158 point items and 150poin realm transfer and such.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last