1. July 2, 2015  
    Good questions. If i'm not mistaken, Warmane is the only private server that is not on toplists. The reason we withdrew was because we believe toplists undeservingly make private servers dependent on themselves. Moreover they are not accurate as they favor private servers with a) a higher population b) with vote bots in a snowball effect, while leaving every other good private server in the bottom of list - as such defeating its purpose and relevance. At the same time those websites leech and benefit, earn and gain SEO from private servers while doing literally no work on their end. We believe it's not fair and we don't want to be dependent on such websites and for that reason Warmane never supported it.

As for population, following a drop in May 2015, for the past month population has started steadily increasing lately by about 5% to 7% every week according to our average daily realm population, website visits and account registration statistics that we use to measure our population tendency.
    well population of realm is depend on advertise mostly and for more player if Warmane stay active in twitter and other Social networking sites it may help thats how I think Warmane can raise 15-20% population (Warmane seems inactive in Social Networking Sites). Dying to see 600-700 que xD :D :D :D

And abut point change Idea I'm totally in support but please make our every vote count for site not just to buy heirlooms it feels little selfish.

2. July 2, 2015  
    well population of realm is depend on advertise mostly and for more player if Warmane stay active in twitter and other Social networking sites it may help thats how I think Warmane can raise 15-20% population (Warmane seems inactive in Social Networking Sites). Dying to see 600-700 que xD :D :D :D

And abut point change Idea I'm totally in support but please make our every vote count for site not just to buy heirlooms it feels little selfish.
    Indeed, the situation was kinda similar before with Molten's media sections. Media is kinda left-over, but well hey they just need to get one or two people who would handle the social medias (twitter, facebook, youtube) - uploading Youtube videos and handling for example youtube Warmane events/contests, what else...amm...well facebook has always been active.

3. July 2, 2015  
    Well, as a guy with an economics degree i can assure you that word of mouth is not going to take warmane too far in this "re-population" campaign. You need heavy marketing (not only votes on random sites).

I've been watching how warmane progressed since the attack and merge, and i can say you guys have done in 6 months what molten did in a couple of years...which is amazing, but like myself, a lot of players lost interest because they had to restart and redo everything they worked for...leaving aside blizzard's wow token that stole a certain percent of molten's population.
    Personally, i think that investing in marketing along with future development is the key to bring warmane to the point where every server had 500+ ppl in que at peak hours. And we can both agree on the fact that it benefits the community AND the owners.

Also, i have certain suggestions regarding the point system i'd like to share, hopefully you guys can work with or around them:
    - grant more points to active players
    - grant more points to old players
    - reward players that help the community by writing guides etc with points
    - ability to gain or lose points via forum reply (for example, people can support good replies via +1 point to a limit of X...same for losing, hopefully that will lower the hateful and disrespectful replies on the forum)
    - allow players to buy higher ilvl gear (ofc not endgame, just higher), i mean...whats the point of being a billionaire if you can't buy a Ferrari
    - allow point transfer (gives players another form of currency)
    - implement more items in the market with specific details ("the item grants the X achievement" etc)

4. July 2, 2015  
    I don't get the Activity-rank thing,what is it?
    Does that mean that if I spend more time ingame than here I'll get less points?

Atleast we have 2 more months of savings

5. July 2, 2015  
    I agree with all the comments that MoP shop needs more items. This should happen asap because many people have been saving the points waiting for anything worth spending points on would appear. Currently is just worthless weapons and armor for transmog, and a few undesirable mounts. Hardly any of the other catagories even have anything in them. I'd like to see some big containers. On cata there was a big crate looking container that was useful. If we put things in there that people will actually want, then they'll make sure to collect thier points. Else the only guy collecting them will be the guy who wants to try to get some worthless achievement from having lots of mounts.

The other expansions have tons of items in them.

6. July 2, 2015  
    I've been saving up points in the HOPE that you add at least ONE of the many suggested items in the suggestion thread and now I'm forced to spend them asap. Meh

7. July 2, 2015  
    I've been saving up points in the HOPE that you add at least ONE of the many suggested items in the suggestion thread and now I'm forced to spend them asap. Meh
    THIS
    Where is our promissed MoP marketplace update? It's 72 hours already Ediface...
    I don't see any new mounts,toys,tabards,pets,etc.

8. July 2, 2015  
    Well, it seems like the new point system will arrive before Armory.

9. July 2, 2015  
    Well, it seems like the new point system will arrive before Armory.
    Everything pointless comes before Armory.

10. July 2, 2015  
    Oh boy this is amazing. I don't use my points. But for those who do I think this is really awesome.

11. July 2, 2015  
    most of the people here seems to want the same MoP update marketplace.. just cross fingers and hope that before september they update it..

12. July 2, 2015  
    Maaan the MoP Marketplace is so ResidentSleeper. I mean, i dont know what other expansions have to offer since i dont have a character there but i can guess just by remembering from Moltens Marketplace (at least for Wrath) that they have Ashes, cause i had a character there a while ago. The mount section is pretty much filled with proto-drakes and racial mounts, and the X-mog items are too damn expesive, at least for the Cata ones. I dont have a lot of points right now but i remember having like 500 points on my old account but due to that incident that occurred i wasnt able to retrieve my account, but still by the time September comes, ill have a lot of points and not just me, but the whole population. So i really suggest taking in consideration the whole "marketplace re-construction" for MoP (like i said i dont know what the other expansions have to offer), by adding some, first of all, nice mounts to the mount section, and making some X-mog gear cost a reasonable price. Also the promotion section should always have something interesting to offer. This is all to make it easier for us players to, lets just say, forcefully, spend our points cause of the whole "point reset, squishy thingie".

13. July 2, 2015  
    I believe MoP marketplace is not so good because more attention was given to Wrath, after all, I think Im quite right when I say Wrath of the Lich King is what got most people here, certainly got me, always wanted to continue the story from Warcraft 3, while the little pandas were annoying ever since I saw Chen Stormstout.
    Maybe they'll change it, maybe not.

14. July 2, 2015  
    My suggestion is this. I think you guys should revamp the items in the points store. I do not know about others but there are very few items that I look for in the marketplace. I said it before, I would like bags to be able to be purchased. The decent bags that are worthwhile are not there anymore. I would definitely spend points on bags. The mounts are kind of lackluster. There are a few here and there but nothing too exciting. And the list itself doubles in all areas. You got items listed twice. I am not asking for "super" items in the VP marketplace but some items that are more then what they are...recipes as well. And more than a bunch of just blacksmithing ones. Again, nothing exorbitant but something I can get that is not through the normal way of gaining it (low level stuff/nonimportant things I can use for low levels). And cookies/cake. But all in all very happy with you guys!

15. July 2, 2015  
    I have a question about an item that is very dear to me.

Sandbox Tiger.

right now it is valued at 15 points, and would likely be rounded up/down to 1/2 point(s).

Anything that could be said as-to the fate of this highly amusing item, would be nice.

Try one out if ya haven't yet. ^_^

nothing better than a Sandbox Tiger party while dps kills lk off. :D

First ... 3456715 ... Last