1. July 2, 2015  
    Please Update Store with new stuff so we can spend our points !

2. July 2, 2015  
    If you are forcing us to spend the points, are you gonna update the marketplace?

as it stands, there is absolutely nothing interesting to get, no quest items, no recipes, boring mounts.... no pets

#BringBackPetBattles

3. July 2, 2015  

4. July 2, 2015  
    In a little hurry to gym
    will be posting brief opinion after i come back home :)

5. July 2, 2015  
    Everyone is crying about spending points but there is still 2 months to do it. You can still collect 590 points before September 1 so can you stop crying about it.

6. July 2, 2015  
    Activity rank? So what now everyone is just going to go AFK attacking dummies just to get points and increase logon time? Lol

7. July 2, 2015  
    Everyone is crying about spending points but there is still 2 months to do it. You can still collect 590 points before September 1 so can you stop crying about it.
    Do tell if there is nothing that we want to get on the VP marketplace then what are we going to spend 590 points on? #bags

8. July 3, 2015  
    I'm definitely not "crying" about this. hell they can even reset all my points right now, as there is absolutely nothing worth getting on the store as it stands

#BringBackPetBattles

9. July 3, 2015  
    Announcing this without announcing what the activity rank will mean...

Also, the cap...

smh

10. July 3, 2015  
    I only have one question, what determines your activity rank?

11. July 3, 2015  
    totally agree even now days you can link all your social account so it means less work and more income. ;)

12. July 3, 2015  
    Nah I wont agree then all we will see is Warmane forum full of SPAM coz it award point :D :D hopefully and heavy marketing is for product selling and Warmane providing free experience to peoples not selling. Totally agree with this point - allow point transfer (gives players another form of currency). :D ^_^

13. July 3, 2015  

Omg

I have arround 600 points now that means it turn into 60 or 6. O.O That just came into my mind. :O Please answer this Its Get or Lose Question :O :O

14. July 3, 2015  
    what would be really nice since it's the public voting for warmane is if warmane made a system where you can use the vote points and apply it to a coin like ever 2000 vote points you get 1 coin or some ****....I mean after all look how much money there making on people like everyone and me that have donated so much real life money... and still there server has so much problems... Dungons that use to work fine now work like **** getting wow error's in a dongon(s)... we should be benefited in some way as a truthful and respectful player it's not like the gm's or anyone have to experience the problems like we do...

15. July 3, 2015  
    I don't understand why the new system need to reset all points player have.
    1000 point scale to 100 point, 10 to 1 , that is cool.
    why not just scale ppl's point ?

if i have 700 points just make it 70
    if i have 1400 just make it 100(max is 100)

Please understand that force spending point is very depressing .

I understand the "coin reset" is because player should not be able to get new gear with refunded coin...
    but points....
    is there something in the new point shop, that is too precious, so we can not use saved point for it? if no, there is no reason to reset point.

First ... 4567816 ... Last