View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 9, 2015  
    The reality is, people like my guild <Almost Famous> will roll in with 5 BiS healers and 5 BiS DPS and probably wipe everyone and then since we're BiS the coin reward is mostly just vanity. Or for alts.

2. July 9, 2015  
    The reality is, people like my guild <Almost Famous> will roll in with 5 BiS healers and 5 BiS DPS and probably wipe everyone and then since we're BiS the coin reward is mostly just vanity. Or for alts.
    or multiboxers... what's the point

3. Think it's A Good Idea For Wotlk But Expansions like Cata etc. will not be cool. Only Because of flying mounts!
    And Is This Box going to spawn in lich king servers too or only mists?
    Oh Also I Agree with Chizuru it sound more of a guild exlusive event Cause of teamwork!
    It wont be fun for lich king or mists servers if lets say im just a everyday kinda dude that has whell lets say 4.1k gs i dont play much pvp/raiding just when i fell like it and i want to go get some gear it will be fun to have some world pvp where there is a chance of winning and earning coins to get some gear in the shop! Fun idea right? I go to the location to search for the box and what i find is a SHADOWMOURNE warrior with full wrath! And then what the F to do or a full geared guild!

4. Eh?

Sounds good, but people can become organized and guard one single player while others guard him and just share the coins. And also after it's looted, the player can just mount up and just /afk in the air while he redeems the coins. That makes the ''Yes. Players with Bloodsoaked Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloodsoaked Purse looted.'' idea useless. I suggest you spawn the chest somewhere where you cannot fly.
    You can't fly in Hillsbrad though...so doesn't that render your comment obselete?

5. I wont bother to read anything beside the OP, my vote is NO!
    very easy to exploit, just bring up a pack of pro pvp party, one loot (they can do it by turn), other defend him, loot done, he then ALT - F4, unstuck on website, and hes safe, or he just can log back in after a very long time.

6. I think its a very good idea but there are many things you should think through. Here are my ideas:
    - The Wartorn chest should appear in more areas, not just in hillsbrad. There should be areas in the most neutral zones where this chest would appear.

- Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory should be unable to fly and stealth, and their location should be marked on the map. Making them attackable by anyone is a good idea, but add an exception for their raid or party members.

- Also you should make the value of theese chest a bit bigger. For example except of the coins they would have 10% percent chence to give a special mount, pet or weapon.

- And I you should make another chest which appears only once in the week, but with other rules. This chest should cause battles between the horde and alliance, cause its reward would be 5 points to every active accounts which are in the same faction as the claimer of this chest. Of course in this cause the player with the bloody purse in his inventory shouldn´t be attacked by anyone, just by the opposite faction. To cause big battles you should announce the time and the location of the chest one day ( or just hour ) before the chest appears, this way you let the horde and the alliance gather their powers in time.

7. I forgot one thing: if the players log out with Bloody purse in their inventory they would die and drop it.

8. If the plan is to go on with this event, make it so that non pvp players wont feel left out, DONT GIVE COINS!! there lots of other rewards.

9. Seems devs stopped to read this topic.

10. Not a bad idea , i like that you want to re-install the olden days World PvP that we used to have , I would agree with this enthusiastic idea towards our World PvP since we are lacking it on the Warmane realms, Especially when you disabled multi-factional communication via /w , now this may be the spark that re-ignites the World PvP perspective in our realms and server as a whole. I'm sure the only Wolrd PvP some of our newer members have seen are Bg's and small city raids and did not ever experience the old wars we had going on in the 2011-2012 if i remember correctly , therefore i agree with this idea yet there may be some changes needed to be made suitable for the communities choice.
    .................................................. ..........
    Wolfus of POKEMONZ - Frostwolf

11. Not a bad idea , i like that you want to re-install the olden days World PvP that we used to have , I would agree with this enthusiastic idea towards our World PvP since we are lacking it on the Warmane realms, Especially when you disabled multi-factional communication via /w , now this may be the spark that re-ignites the World PvP perspective in our realms and server as a whole. I'm sure the only Wolrd PvP some of our newer members have seen are Bg's and small city raids and did not ever experience the old wars we had going on in the 2011-2012 if i remember correctly , therefore i agree with this idea yet there may be some changes needed to be made suitable for the communities choice.
    .................................................. ..........
    Wolfus of POKEMONZ - Frostwolf
    Big Words those ,coming from an account scammer like you.

12. Legend it seems like you know everyone.

13. I have a little another idea. When someone get it he must have to wait around 5 minutes to can`t be attacked but in this time he will can to be attacked from everyone and then everybody will kill them by each other and the last one survive will get it and he must run away and keep it for this minutes and then the winner can get him reward (coins) or something else on calm place when he cant be attacked ? And with that the winner can be anybody not only the strongest ones. But save the loot only 15 seconds ot they will not want to get it.

14. I have a little another idea. When someone get it he must have to wait around 5 minutes to can`t be attacked but in this time he will can to be attacked from everyone and then everybody will kill them by each other and the last one survive will get it and he must run away and keep it for this minutes and then the winner can get him reward (coins) or something else on calm place when he cant be attacked ? And with that the winner can be anybody not only the strongest ones. But save the loot only 15 seconds ot they will not want to get it.
    So make tank and healers and run what about weak classes who can't survive

First ... 412131415 Last