View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    I like this ideea! It dosent matter who win and take coins, IT matters cus we gonna have some fun.

2. July 2, 2015  
    Just another day on Warmane.

Ah yes... the skeletin art :D

3. July 2, 2015  
    Ah yes... the skeletin art :D
    That's a "W"armane art too, well integrated into Orgrimmar.

4. July 2, 2015  
    I'd rather have transmogs over this custom content.

5. July 2, 2015  
    Please do not make coins the reward, that is not a vanity item which will not effect gameplay. Otherwise, excellent idea

6. July 2, 2015  
    I know kaer :) That's why i gave my input :P

What about making it spawn in random locations in a large zone, or 2-3 connected zones, that would not be able to be flown in [too much scripting?] between the time the chest spawns, to the time the item is redeemed. stealth/mounting unable to happen if u have the item as well. the healing debuff would be good as well. or being unable to group [i dunno if that's possible lol]. hmm what else to just put out there.. umm.. disabling hearth? i'd just make a mage portal to shattrath prior to opening the chest, grab the object, port there immediately, no one can get me :)

if u make the zone unable to be flown in, it still presents a problem with all the people with those flag items in their backpacks.. just get a large guild to all have those flags, plant them around the treasure, and no one can get in.. uninterrupted.

not sure what else, i need to sleep :)

7. July 2, 2015  
    can the servers handle such a thing? last year pokemons and rudolf and there might been others did some massive pvp stuff and it drought the servers to it's knees and playability was like through a 64 k phone modem. this stuff will bring back those days, it is a good thing but i hope it does not make the server lag like a snail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTV23B5gBsQ

8. July 2, 2015  
    The spawn location is random I gues?

9. July 2, 2015  
    What about some kind of temporary cosmetic item as the reward? Kinda like the ogre idol, the token would last for a few hours and turn you into something.

Also, maybe I don't understand world PvP, but I feel I would be more likely to participate if the zone were easier to get to for both alliance and horde. If the chest were in Blasted Lands instead, it would be equally accessible by both factions and wouldn't require flight paths.

10. July 2, 2015  
    I'd rather have transmogs over this custom content.
    I disagree, it's not custom content. It's an item that exists in-game that can be redeemed for coins on the website. Transmogrification itself on retail is more of a custom content than this.

11. July 2, 2015  
    oo also.. could u make it so the item grants a specific title to the holder if they hold on to the item, for a certain amount of time, without logging, and make the zone become similar to gurubashi from the time the chest spawns, til the title is awarded.

12. July 2, 2015  
    What about some kind of temporary cosmetic item as the reward? Kinda like the ogre idol, the token would last for a few hours and turn you into something.

Also, maybe I don't understand world PvP, but I feel I would be more likely to participate if the zone were easier to get to for both alliance and horde. If the chest were in Blasted Lands instead, it would be equally accessible by both factions and wouldn't require flight paths.
    easier to get to i can understand, but it also should be a zone frequently unused by those people leveling as not to interrupt their leveling experience. perhaps that's why they chose hillsbrad? [i dunno lol]

13. July 2, 2015  
    oo also.. could u make it so the item grants a specific title to the holder if they hold on to the item, for a certain amount of time, without logging, and make the zone become similar to gurubashi from the time the chest spawns, til the title is awarded.
    You mean Arena Master? And no, we don't want custom or permanent character change additions. We want an item that exists in-game to be valuable and fought for.

14. July 2, 2015  
    I like this idea, so just to be clear this is also for Blackrock? I have played many times on servers that have such kind of events. They are usually very popular for a few weeks/months. Unfortunatly what often happens is a few top rated people decide to team up, litteraly camp the spawn place and the 'event' ends in not more than perhaps 5 to max 15 minutes.

I dont have answer for this, but some ideas (for the wotlk realm):

- Make people looting the purse get a 'traitor' buff on them, which basically gives these people an aura with X yard radius that makes it hard for people NOT to attack them (such as a 'taunt' or a 'DOT' that will damage you bigtime if you don't hit the target as long as he's in your aura)

- Make it so that when first person loots the poach, he gets this 11-12 coins or so, but when someone kills THAT guy, he gets like + 10% (12x1,1 coins) with a maximimum of 20 coins to be held. That way people in same team can decide to kill the teammate that loots it so they can steal it easily.

- Give people like a buff (like on isle of quel'danas) that if you have killed more than X people you will take more damage, making it hard to camp.

15. July 2, 2015  
    Updated the main topic. That specific choice of music is by me :D first time played on Lucifron encounter in Molten Core in classic.
    would u plz put some mounts with limitted time on shop to buy with points bcz i got a lot of coins and they are actually usless without putting some mounts like this server did years ago,

First 123412 ... Last