View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    I like the idea, but please, no coins. I think cheaters will swarm.

2. July 2, 2015  
    P.S. to not create culture of "lets let some fool loot chest and then we will kill HIM and get bonus coins" you could:
    - give duration to the looting of the poach and only doable undisturbed.
    - give people looting the chest an aura that makes it hard NOT to attack them.
    - make the kill-stealing not just give +10%, but also a chance for -10% (so person A loots chest, person B kills person A and loots the item, he has a chance to get amount of coins that is between 90% - 110% of original value)

3. July 2, 2015  
    would u plz put some mounts with limitted time on shop to buy with points bcz i got a lot of coins and they are actually usless without putting some mounts like this server did years ago,
    Such suggestions should be posted here, once the thread is active again.

4. July 2, 2015  
    would u plz put some mounts with limitted time on shop to buy with points bcz i got a lot of coins and they are actually usless without putting some mounts like this server did years ago,
    Suggest it to Edifice please, I'm not familiar with marketplace item availability.

5. July 2, 2015  
    I`d recommend a FFA zone with a group size limitation, similar how ATs (Blackrock) Isle works.
    This will prevent the guild domination issue.
    Iono how feasible something like that`d be on the other realms, tho.

6. July 2, 2015  
    I like this idea, and it would be even better to lower the respawn time at the time of event to carry on the bloodshed ^^

7. July 2, 2015  
    Only Hillsbrad every time?
    I voted for yes ofc.

8. July 2, 2015  
    Change the reward to 20 Emblems of Frost and you have my vote. Coins? Vanity item? This lacks logic, with all due respect.
    Reward ingame currency. Hell, even arena points would be better that coins in all aspects, specially since its a PvP event and arena points are rather a good currency for those people.
    But coins? I'll vote no.

9. July 2, 2015  
    I agree with emblems, vp or arena points, but not coins. And what about all them multiboxers? Get rid of the multiboxers and you have a fun PvP contest.

10. July 2, 2015  
    Change the reward to 20 Emblems of Frost and you have my vote. Coins? Vanity item? This lacks logic, with all due respect.
    Reward ingame currency. Hell, even arena points would be better that coins in all aspects, specially since its a PvP event and arena points are rather a good currency for those people.
    But coins? I'll vote no.
    I agree. Change the reward to eofs, gold (maybe both) or something like that, rather than coins.

11. July 2, 2015  
    What I realy wan't to see on wotlk is Wintergrasp event. I remember it from a different server, the world pvp was just mindblowing.

12. July 2, 2015  
    I like the idea to bring more world pvp to the realms.
    What about letting the chest spawn randomly in one of these areas:
    - Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethron
    - Ring of Trials Arena in Nagrand
    - Circle of Blood Arena in Blade's Edge Mountains

Inside these areas everybody beside party or raid members can be attacked regardless of faction.
    The size of the grps that is allowed to enter the area varies from a FFA battle with no grps, 3 man grps, 5 man grps and big battles with 10 man grps.
    When the grp is too large the grp cant enter the area.
    Everybody in the grp gets the reward when a grp member loots the chest.
    30 minutes before the chest spawns a global message appears.
    Something like: "30 minutes until the wartorn chest spawns in the Circle of Blood Arena in Blade's Edge Mountains. Maximum Grp size of 5 players is allowed"

13. July 2, 2015  
    This, if you want to promote world pvp then script the world pvp events blizzard made. Promote rated bg's instead

14. July 2, 2015  
    Nah. Like someone else said, I appreciate the effort and the idea, but I don't think it would work.

There shouldn't be rewards for doing something like world PvP - people should do it because it's one of the most enjoyable aspects of the game, but I don't think most of the people on this server would show up if you weren't offering them coins.

15. July 2, 2015  
    As others said, why go custom when you can go with what you already have: Wintergrasp. You could script that and you've solved the problem, and you'll get closer to blizzlike.

First 1234513 ... Last