View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    I think it's nice that it's coins reward to be honest since it's much much worth more then triumphs, gold or any of those (unless you sell the gold)

2. July 2, 2015  
    As somebody who does world PvP weekly, I can tell you right now that the server cannot handle the first image Empyrian posted (I was there as well). The delay when there are 100+ people becomes unbearable to the point that many people cannot cast a single spell. That is one thing to keep in mind, if you expect and want many people to participate in this, you might want to make sure that the server can handle it. If you wish, we will gladly inv you in one of our Orgrimmar raids so you can see what we're talking about.
    Also, as somebody said before, this will become a battle between guilds (which we already have now), the side that gets more people will dominate and considering the no flight rule, the other side will probably be dead before the chest even spawns. Other people and pve guilds will have no chance.
    And you need to work more on what happens when somebody does get the chest, who can kill it and who can defend it, and what if he just logs off or gets dc-ed or something similar.
    -If you make the person kill-able by anybody, then the chest will keep switching people until somebody fly hacks away.In every other case, the person will have enough defence so nobody besides a raid can kill it. And what if he hides next to alliance/horde bosses, again it would make it impossible for a casual player to get it.
    Those are some issues that came to mind but the first one might be the most relevant, the delay when people clash, when it spawns, will make it impossible to even loot the chest if it takes 15sec.

3. July 2, 2015  
    Ye no coins in the purse plzzz . Just put some nice random vanity item instead .. ez no hassle.

4. July 2, 2015  
    As somebody who does world PvP weekly, I can tell you right now that the server cannot handle the first image Empyrian posted (I was there as well). The delay when there are 100+ people becomes unbearable to the point that many people cannot cast a single spell. That is one thing to keep in mind, if you expect and want many people to participate in this, you might want to make sure that the server can handle it. If you wish, we will gladly inv you in one of our Orgrimmar raids so you can see what we're talking about.
    Also, as somebody said before, this will become a battle between guilds (which we already have now), the side that gets more people will dominate and considering the no flight rule, the other side will probably be dead before the chest even spawns. Other people and pve guilds will have no chance.
    And you need to work more on what happens when somebody does get the chest, who can kill it and who can defend it, and what if he just logs off or gets dc-ed or something similar.
    -If you make the person kill-able by anybody, then the chest will keep switching people until somebody fly hacks away.In every other case, the person will have enough defence so nobody besides a raid can kill it. And what if he hides next to alliance/horde bosses, again it would make it impossible for a casual player to get it.
    Those are some issues that came to mind but the first one might be the most relevant, the delay when people clash, when it spawns, will make it impossible to even loot the chest if it takes 15sec.
    +1for everything he said.
    P.p:I think that you should change the reward=instead of coins we should get frost emblems(50-100),arena points(2000-5000),mounts from the coins shop that you cant buy with vps or rare boe epic items.You can combine the rawards too.You can add countdown on the item that will start after looting it-after reaching 0 you can open it.If you die ,dc ,go inv you should drop this item.

5. July 2, 2015  
    I don't it will work well at all, I mean it's VERY difficult next to impossible to loot the spawned chest but if anyone can kill you without you having a way to escape then it will discourage people to attempt to loot the chest because it will mean that the person who originally looted the chest will almost never redeem the coins, I think it's a good idea to either let people fly away with the loot or make it unlootable from other players.

6. July 2, 2015  
    Wouldn't you rage if you found a perfect spot for hiding and the server crashed and you lost the item? Or if your brother resets the modem, making you dc and lose the item? Or if the whole global starts yelling "restart server", and they do, and again, you lose the chest? Not that simple.

7. July 2, 2015  
    +1for everything he said.
    P.p:I think that you should change the reward=instead of coins we should get frost emblems(50-100),arena points(2000-5000),mounts from the coins shop that you cant buy with vps or rare boe epic items.
    Imo rewarding coins is much better so ppl can decide them self what to buy for the coins and for what character.
    Furthermore rewarding 2000-5000 arena points would require a increase of the arena point cap and what if ur char is already best in slot geared? In this case the whole chest reward would be useless.
    So no, rewarding coins is the much better solution.

8. July 2, 2015  
    So when we get it how do we redeem it quickly?

9. July 2, 2015  
    I don' like this "Yes. Players with Bloodsoaked Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloodsoaked Purse looted. "

Rogues for example can just vanish and gg, while others don't have that option

10. July 2, 2015  
    Change the reward to 20 Emblems of Frost and you have my vote. Coins? Vanity item? This lacks logic, with all due respect.
    Reward ingame currency. Hell, even arena points would be better that coins in all aspects, specially since its a PvP event and arena points are rather a good currency for those people.
    But coins? I'll vote no.
    This. Coins are NOT vanity items, it's a free heroic end game item every two days ! So conquest points, rare pets, pve currency, maybe even mounts but please no coins !

11. July 2, 2015  
    How about making it similar to the Silithus's thing, like carrying Silithyst (A player carrying it, can not mount up cuz of the weight or something, but also granting him +5% damage done or +10% damage done, or something like that), and also make it in a no flying area. Btw love the idea. :D

12. July 2, 2015  
    some suggestions:
    -would prefer emblems than coins
    -to prevent cheating, have a gm or two monitor the event
    -make it so that the player has to hold the purse for 2-3 mins before alt-f4, or else put the purse back in the chest
    -(assuming there is no time limit) if the event is going on for so long, make the last person holding the purse win before closing the event

13. July 2, 2015  
    some suggestions:
    -would prefer emblems than coins
    -to prevent cheating, have a gm or two monitor the event
    -make it so that the player has to hold the purse for 2-3 mins before alt-f4, or else put the purse back in the chest
    -(assuming there is no time limit) if the event is going on for so long, make the last person holding the purse win before closing the event
    I must admit these are really good points, cheaters already slip past staff and earn unfair in game currency, I could not justify giving them coins as well

14. July 2, 2015  
    Reward: Frost Emblems / Arena Coins / Gold and you have my yes. Coins... i don't think would be a good idea. So much hate in the air xD

15. July 2, 2015  

First ... 2345614 ... Last