View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    Peregrine reporting:P

Put a debuff on party/raid divided by 5% or 10% damage taken or damage done when in such groups,I.e 2 people you deal 10% less damage and you take 10% more damage.10 people in group you deal 50 % less damage and you take 50% more damage by any effect.

Put timer random.
    One person can redeem coins once per week (that are not tradable,hence blocking trading scams etc)

People without any group have 15% more damage done buff that works only in hillsbrad (or any place for chest) to prevent party grouping (every man for himself )

Also devise 2 such spawn points on different cotinents to prevent mass hoarding on one place alone.
    This way there is more chance to be active.Kinda choose your destiny scenario.

Also put mini boss that has FFA loot (meaning who ever gets the loot first he wins,regardlss of tag game),boss contains mount+vanity pet+cosmetic item.
    That will also encourage mass pveers to participate as well.

Set respawn timers to 30 sec on those specific graveyard for pvp to be more intense (if you gotta wait 2 mins for respawn bleh,anyone can zerg you and reap the points).

2. July 2, 2015  
    Great , pvp guilds with bunch of shadowmourners will farm this every day and split the loot, GG.
    Kaer do you even ****ing know what is the current state of pvp on your realms ? More SM in BGs=Win , SM in arena = Win, dont even start me on ' if you have skill you win' part.
    IF you want this to be fair , disable Shadowmorune in specific zone during event.

3. July 2, 2015  
    We're looking at massive guild battles then. Sounds good to me. The flying away concern is valid yes, I personally envision a Blood Elf rogue with a Bloodsoaked Purse on him with a crowd of players following and surrounding him.
    u can disable flying on that area the day of the event.

4. July 2, 2015  
    Sincerely, I think it will affect the gameplay of the other players (like Orgri/Sw raids) and cause us massive lags. It sucks especially in raids. If You can deal with it by having around 500 people in 1 area without that affecting the server status I'll vote for that.

5. July 2, 2015  
    So what happens if a person loots it and logs off? Is the item permanent? Or would you have so long to redeem it?

6. July 2, 2015  
    This is a custom feature. And, if we're moving a little away from being most blizzlike as possible, there's a lot to consider such as where the chest will spawn. Spawning it close to a horde capital, that you can get there through portals or a hearthstone, makes it way easier for the horde players and alliance players will not be encouraged to play this.
    While it's a nice little thing, I think it's not needed to encourage world PvP. Take a look at Neltharion and Frostwolf, both realms have an active pvp community already.
    Perhaps it can work for PvP-only realms, but not the others. I rather keep a full blizzlike experience.

7. July 2, 2015  
    Organizing mass world pvp is being downgraded from a "stop or get banned" offence to "actually we kinda want you to world pvp now that it is totally dead"

Pitty Stonesour has more or less totally quit.

-sad cat >:(

8. July 2, 2015  
    I rather keep a full blizzlike experience.
    The same flawed idiocy of "experience preservation" is what people are using against faction-less battlegrounds. If you cannot see how flawed the assertion that exact same features = exact same experience, is, then i feel truly sorry for you.

Pro tip: In the case of BGs start with considering blizzlike population and clustered load balancing (which molten has lied to us about consistently) hopefully if warmane mentions anything about CLB then it will actually happen; they have built a far better rep than molten ever had.

P.S. The flawed logic in this case has nothing to do with population (thought I should cut anyone off before they look like *****s pointing this out as if I said it had anything to do with it) but to do with the "unblizzlike" treatment and killing of world pvp by molten and thus the need to actually encourage it now to shift the balance of the experience back towards "blizzlike".

9. July 2, 2015  
    This is a custom feature. And, if we're moving a little away from being most blizzlike as possible, there's a lot to consider such as where the chest will spawn. Spawning it close to a horde capital, that you can get there through portals or a hearthstone, makes it way easier for the horde players and alliance players will not be encouraged to play this.
    While it's a nice little thing, I think it's not needed to encourage world PvP. Take a look at Neltharion and Frostwolf, both realms have an active pvp community already.
    Perhaps it can work for PvP-only realms, but not the others. I rather keep a full blizzlike experience.
    This and I dont like the idea of giving away free coins unless u forbid to buy pve/pve items for current level. If just transmog items/mounts its ok to give away coins like this. It would be better if u would give in those chest random items like mounts/gold/title maybe?/tokens that u can exchange to herilom sets/starting sets for lvl 80/85 and 90 (aka booster packs). but no coins...
    Anyway whole idea to force ppl to do world pvp... sigh.

ISNT it better to fix same faction battlegrounds and encourage people to play them with somethin like wartorn ? Ex. players from team that won a rbg will get token. for rating or #of wins better token etc. Rated bgs are way better than this.

10. July 2, 2015  
    Here's an idea, how about get wintergrasp working instead?

11. July 2, 2015  
    Doesnt make sense to have anew type of event when the core of pvp is still broken. Rated Battlegrounds do not work, so why try to create a new event and draw people away fromt he core or pvp (bg/arena) with a new gimmick?

Please fix the rated battlegrounds. Also, please fix the broken guild stuff that has been on the first pages of thhe bug tracker for a month, upvoted many many times, and still not confirmed or pending.

12. July 2, 2015  
    Change the reward to a random choice of gold/emblems/arena points, there's still plenty of people who will participate for these and you get rid of the problems that having coins will bring. Dont get me wrong i would love to get coins for an event like this but its tailored for the big bg guilds to fight it out in fights that the server can barely handle speaking from past events and of course the hackers. Pick 3 zones each containing a chest with only 1 of the rewards and that way you get a sort of balance in numbers but also the people going for the reward. A BS pvp character might not go for the arena points but for the gold instead, the people trying to get pve gear might go for the emblems and people in low pvp gear have a chance at arena points to gear up faster.

13. July 2, 2015  
    There is several problems with these event.
    What stop hackers to fly speed hack, teleport hack etc.... Cause we all see a lot of them on deathwing using it with collecting nodes.
    Who will decide who will loot from guild mates, i isn't fair to other persons in raid.
    What happened to person that got item from chest. Where did he turn it, what stops him to use unstuck, or just log off.

Nice idea but still need to be worked.
    My sugestions is, random chest spot, but certain NPC where you go to turn on the chest item, that is SANCTUARY and cant be atacked there. But still some MOBS that protect the NPC, so you cant trun it solo.

14. July 2, 2015  
    Why only on Deathwing? This seems a cool idea on all realms

15. July 2, 2015  
    Why only on Deathwing? This seems a cool idea on all realms
    It is not only on deathwing, i mention that realm cause i play there. And i see every day 100000000 fly speed hacker, and none of them get banned. I report them every time when i catch them. BUt still rogues druids are tuff to catch.

First ... 34567 ... Last