View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    I am usually not reading or replying on forums but i have to now because i am PvPer...
    I'am so sorry Kaer but this is the worst idea i have ever heard.
    -We all know that even blizz servers cannot hold 3000+ players ( And they earn Billions )...So i dont blame you but still i think that 500+ players will pariticipe in even and it will surely cause server lag and it will cause massive delays.
    -There are a lot of things that can cause errors in this even.Such as Alt+F4 after looting chest.Like rogues vanishing after looting...Mages looting from their invisibility etc. etc....
    -THE BEST IDEA...As i was reading some man mentioned already...Blizzard made their own world events like Wintergrasp...It is something very very good...I've been playing on other servers and i am telling you...It's really fantastic.There are also rated battlegrounds and A LOT of other pvp things that you can do instead of doing this silly event...
    I really don't want to offend you and i really appriciete the try and i really like molten and everything...But this idea of this event is just silly...

2. July 2, 2015  
    Doesnt make sense to have anew type of event when the core of pvp is still broken. Rated Battlegrounds do not work, so why try to create a new event and draw people away fromt he core or pvp (bg/arena) with a new gimmick?

Please fix the rated battlegrounds. Also, please fix the broken guild stuff that has been on the first pages of thhe bug tracker for a month, upvoted many many times, and still not confirmed or pending.
    It won't stop people from queing for a BG or arena. People who are going to them are still going to do them.

3. July 2, 2015  
    - How long should pearson hold Bloody Purse to exchange it for reward? Instantly after loot or it should pass some time? Maybe more time it passes bigger rewards is?
    - One chest will concentrate many players to small area making it unplayable for some players.
    - If u wanna make it more for signle players and not for groups then class balance may be issue for some classes.
    - problem of cheating

World PvP is not played too much, not becuse there is no reason to play it, but people dont want to play it. When u attack Ironforge, Darnassus, Exodar, Silvermoon, Thunder Bluff, Undercity no one cares. Maybe u can make that over weekend if u killed other faction bosses and/or if ur saved urs, u can take some reward (from some vendor or quest, maybe bosses should have some loot what u can turn in for some reward)

When i was playing wotlk (long time ago) i was thinking about some world PvP events. U could make that for example all over northend u spawn chest with some quest item/flag, maybe 2-6 of them, which is needed to carry from one side of map to other on foot (ground mount). Quest item/flag can be faction only (like in WSG) or other faction could take it ( like in EotS) and carry it to their spot. Example ally takes "flag" in Fjord and they must take it to Dragonblight. Horde can intercept them and thake that flag to their spot in Zul'Drak. U spawn 1-3 "flags" for ally and 1-3 for horde, each spawns in diferent zone and have diferent end point, so that u spread event on whole map and not only to one spot.
    In short. Take and carry, scout for enemy, intercept them, steal their, if u lose urs chase them and retrieve it.

There are some PvP events that already exist. Silithus, Hellfire Peninsula, Nagrand, Terokkar Forest and Zangarmarsh (Eastern Plaguelands - removed in cata). Maybe u should use them. Winners in Silithus event can loot chest with some reward for example.

Also i would like to mention that no matter how easy or fast u can scrpit some kind of wold PvP event or how much devs u need/dont need for it, u should use that time for scripting missing PvP content. To have 1 missing BG on Cata or MoP 24/7 is way better than some "2 times a day" world PvP event. It would be less questionable, it doesnt concentrate many ppl to one small area, 24 h a day 7 days in week, every1could play it, more happy ppl.

Also something should be done about Rated BG. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-weekly-events
    League type Rated BG competition could work.

4. July 2, 2015  
    I dont get why u all want Emblems of Frost and Arena points instead of coins as reward.
    Whats the point to be awarded with emblems when u are already BiS geared on ur character?
    When u get coins u can buy whatever u want and u have the possibility to use the coins for ur alt.

5. July 2, 2015  
    I dont get why u all want Emblems of Frost and Arena points instead of coins as reward.
    Whats the point to be awarded with emblems when u are already BiS geared on ur character?
    When u get coins u can buy whatever u want and u have the possibility to use the coins for ur alt.
    might aswell buy a robot to play instead of myself

6. July 2, 2015  
    If you want this to be normal event i think that all players that are going to try looting this chest should wear lvl80 gray gear or trash gear.
    It wouldn't be ok if players use their gear.
    If 20 players come with "Sadowmorune" (also full PvP) they will be the best.
    why?
    Because they are donors that get coins because they can pay for them.
    So is it good idea to give donors more coins?
    They are already the most powerfull players.
    It's better to give players AP
    It's "PvP event" not "Who is donating more event"
    i really don't think it a good idea.
    And also...is it true that u can't get "Smorune" in-game?
    If its true...Why?
    You should give player Full-Game Exp and if you take something from a game it's not going to be Full Exp
    You should give a chanse to regular players that can't pay for coins earn "Smorune" in some way
    Ty for reading this "Novel" that i wrote xD

7. July 2, 2015  
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25f4...8#.VZVPvEaJutA this is what HAPPENS WHEN U LET IT OPEN if u wana do this then please make this area
    sacn so no 1 will kill eatch other and every 1 will able to kill the guy whos holding this chest
    otherwise its just horde side chest guild wars between horde guild allys will die like u see in this pic

8. July 2, 2015  
    And this paladin have Smorune.
    What did i said in my post?
    :P

9. July 2, 2015  
    I must say Grobain I agree with you in every way, I mean for Christ sake there are allready 50 horde camping the spot before 3 hours of chest spawm ...I mean seriosly it's pathetic, you have to trow a chest with 1 coin to gather this desperate nabs for a pvp event, when you can just do a raid to Sw or do Wintergrasp, we don't need any rewards we just need a motivation to go and have fun by killing eachother and a big bg like WG is the answere, what do you think will happen after a guy takes the purse and runs? All will go mind their own busines like nothing happend and it will all be over in 1 min. If u realy wana give us coins give them when our birthdays are and on christmass :P, or you can even put some more fancy rewards for WG when it will be up and running, and all will have a chance to get something not 1 out of 3 tousand.

10. July 2, 2015  
    Is there posibility for rogue to go in stealt while he has the Bloody Purse?

11. July 2, 2015  
    Honestly, while it's a great idea, having this event every single day will kill the hype for it. I'd rather see calendar based events implemented instead.

One example could be that this "event" happens every 3 days the chest would spawn 2-3 or even 3-4 times on that day. You could also change locations for the event until the next time. Then we would have event number two which could be every other friday the players could get 2-3x more honor gain in battlegrounds, the same way blizzard does on WoD now.

Third event could be having a slightly higher honor gains by slaying faction bosses on some days... Honestly one could just come up with all sorts of crazy stuff and have them active on special event days similar to ones that exists right now in the in-game calendar. Then one would just have a monthly calendar on the website which shows what event is active today and when the next ones are.

12. July 2, 2015  

13. July 2, 2015  
    Honestly, while it's a great idea, having this event every single day will kill the hype for it. I'd rather see calendar based events implemented instead.

One example could be that this "event" happens every 3 days the chest would spawn 2-3 or even 3-4 times on that day. You could also change locations for the event until the next time. Then we would have event number two which could be every other friday the players could get 2-3x more honor gain in battlegrounds, the same way blizzard does on WoD now.

Third event could be having a slightly higher honor gains by slaying faction bosses on some days... Honestly one could just come up with all sorts of crazy stuff and have them active on special event days similar to ones that exists right now in the in-game calendar. Then one would just have a monthly calendar on the website which shows what event is active today and when the next ones are.
    Kill the hype? When you can win 1-15 coins every day the hype will last forever.

14. July 2, 2015  
    Seems like a nice event for pvp'ers . But it would be nice for a event that Pve'ers aswell like lets say a summer special Dungeon or something similar to last years Christmass dungeon that was released with vanity and mount drops and maybe like a last boss coin drop (like 1-5 coins) reward and to make like not abusable make it have like a day or two cooldown /account

15. July 2, 2015  
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25f4...8#.VZVPvEaJutA this is what HAPPENS WHEN U LET IT OPEN if u wana do this then please make this area
    sacn so no 1 will kill eatch other and every 1 will able to kill the guy whos holding this chest
    otherwise its just horde side chest guild wars between horde guild allys will die like u see in this pic
    Its WORLD PVP for god sake! People still do NOT understand what that means..........

First ... 45678 ... Last