View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    Its WORLD PVP for god sake! People still do NOT understand what that means..........
    On warmane it means that guild with most shadowmournes will win.

2. July 2, 2015  
    Why not have this take place in Gurubashi Arena like back in the day? IMO that would be far more exciting. PVP status can toggled of within a set radius of the arena for a period of time prior to spawn. This gives everyone a chance to group, organize, and plan an attack. Massive groups of people will pack the stands waiting for the opening bell to chaos. Once the chest spawns it's all out mayhem with PVP battles spilling into the hills of Stranglethorn until a lone victor remains and the booty is claimed.

3. July 2, 2015  
    Why not have it as a replacement for the STV chest in gurubashi arena? Its a bit small of an area, but it is free for all so it wouldnt be controlled by one faction, as everyone is killing everyone. (To clarify I don't mean replace it for STV chest every three hours, just on the times that it is planned for the event.)

4. July 2, 2015  
    Gah, posted at the same time as oogabooga... But I do think that it being FFA would make it much more of a pvp contest versus a faction camping contest. Another concern I have is whether or not multiboxing should be allowed for this event. I don't think that it should be a big concern that would get someone that showed up with multiboxed toons to be banned or something... but it would give them an unfair advantage and if there is a way for someone to teleport multiboxed characters away it would be a possible solution...

5. July 2, 2015  
    ok let me tell you WHY rewarding coins is a bad idea.

It encourages a capitalistic model for character development, where people who have more are the ones that get more.
    The pressumable competitors for this reward will obviously be the BIS PvP characters this server has, making sure the people who would benefit most out of this reward (coins), actually wont get shat. Rewarding coins will mean that the people who payed the most, will get this reward most of the times.
    Support this model if you are rich.

If this rewards arena points, it will benefit your character with an ingame currency, only appliable to PvP gear (not like coins that allow you to buy pve gear) , plus arena points can be converted into honor, which can be used to buy gems, which can be sold to make gold, which you can send to your lovely little alts that you mention.

But you know? ... I dont really see this whole event as something to be proud of. Risks nothing, and will probably cause more problems than benefits, because its mainly just a race to a chest in an open area. Theres very little effort in code put into this thing. Lets see how this plays out eh?

6. July 2, 2015  
    ok let me tell you WHY rewarding coins is a bad idea.

It encourages a capitalistic model for character development, where people who have more are the ones that get more.
    The pressumable competitors for this reward will obviously be the BIS PvP characters this server has, making sure the people who would benefit most out of this reward (coins), actually wont get shat. Rewarding coins will mean that the people who payed the most, will get this reward most of the times.
    Support this model if you are rich.

If this rewards arena points, it will benefit your character with an ingame currency, only appliable to PvP gear (not like coins that allow you to buy pve gear) , plus arena points can be converted into honor, which can be used to buy gems, which can be sold to make gold, which you can send to your lovely little alts that you mention.

But you know? ... I dont really see this whole event as something to be proud of. Risks nothing, and will probably cause more problems than benefits, because its mainly just a race to a chest in an open area. Theres very little effort in code put into this thing. Lets see how this plays out eh?
    This is wrong for one reason.... it is not a pvp event currently. It is a event where the first person to click the chest wins coins from whichever faction is currently camping the spawn area. There will not be competitive pvp without a FFA area that has an option to not flag until the chest spawns so the fighting doesn't start until the chest actually spawns... otherwise it will just be a camping grounds for hours up until the spawn and whoever is fastest on the looting will get it.

7. July 2, 2015  
    On warmane it means that guild with most shadowmournes will win.
    False, this guild im in doesn't have that many lolmournes and we still whiped valar and iron horde jsut now.

8. July 2, 2015  
    False, this guild im in doesn't have that many lolmournes and we still whiped valar and iron horde jsut now.
    EDIT: Easily.

9. July 2, 2015  
    How u wiped Iron Horde since our core was in premade inside AV? /rofl

10. July 2, 2015  

11. July 2, 2015  
    Jesussssss.. 1800-1900 ST? Cant stay awake till 1800-1900 ST. Ok, Bai, ty.

12. July 2, 2015  
    So does this mean people who play with sound/music off won't know the event is starting?

13. July 2, 2015  
    I agree that wide area faction PVP is great in theory but will only benefit the largest, strongest guild. Is sounds great on paper but fizzles out quickly once the alpha group is identified.
    BUT, I have multiple lvl 80's with a collective ZERO honorable kills. (Although, I quite like staring down the occasional low level Hordie with a smugness as to say "I could kill you so hard right now, but I wont cuz I don't gank...but if I did...you'd be killed so hard.") So my opinion means diddly squat.

14. July 2, 2015  
    I hope the new character/model client is not the reason..

15. July 2, 2015  
    How u wiped Iron Horde since our core was in premade inside AV? /rofl
    Core? I dont care and know about your core. We saw allot of iron horde and we paaned them badly, twice.

First ... 56789 ... Last