View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%

1. Regarding things like these events. I used to play on a certain private server before i joined molten 4 years ago, that server had something you might look into.
    We had similar to this, an event witch was announced in global chat with yellow letters, something with Gurubashi arena, what was happening is that a chest spawned in Gurubashi and the whole server form lvl 10-80 would rush inside to get it. It was a bloody masacre xD. But the best part was that no one knew what was inside the chest it was a complete mystery if anyone got to loot it never talked about it and i still dont know what was inside. So you can have something like that... like a mysterious chest spawns in Gurubashi or some other place, and dont tell anyone whats inside just tell them its an awsome revard and make it like an epic item drop, not realy the conis thing.

2. this is good, 1 solution - disable party making in that location and gg

3. Sorry but is this still happening? And around what server time does it occur?

Thanks.

4. Spawn once a week in time announced before so people can duke it out being prepared. Not faction vs faction, but raid vs raid. Make whole zone free for all for 2-3 hrs for that time. Loot like emblems - for whole raid, but rewards something else that is still attractive to fight for(not coins).

5. Maybe focus on getting the point shop back up...

6. I'm more of a solo player so i like this, totally for it!

7. Well, all I can say now a Mage using invisibility or a Rogue/Druid in Stealth is of importance in order to ninja the chest from all the brutality around siad player and run away from zone.

First ... 5131415