View Poll Results: Wartorn chest?

Voters
2025. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

760 37.53%
  • Yes. Players with Bloody Purse in their inventory can be attacked and Bloody Purse looted.

887 43.80%
  • No.

378 18.67%
  1. July 2, 2015  
    Yes,yes. That's how it was. I can confirm

2. July 2, 2015  
    Could you just shut up or change this kid attitude? If you have a donated char and a nice guild, this doesn't make you important in any way
    This is adressed to Aleszander

3. July 2, 2015  
    wait what about others that looted it? i still got it in my bag.

4. July 2, 2015  
    I've heard this was disaster. Just another chain server crash event. Good duel

5. July 2, 2015  
    Like we said... We didn't have a GM forming our group. We were 3 PVP guilds that merged into one group. So maybe the groups that the GM's organized was balanced and it was the PVP guilds that came that made it unbalanced. Not sure though

6. July 2, 2015  
    Lol this event was certainly rushed. Perhaps it was just a um, not a testing phase on the idea as a concept, not a finished product, to get a better grasp on things. But yea, if this [imo] horrid idea is to go through, coins shouldn't be the reward. On mop realms where I play, coins are near irrelevant in PvP since PvP gear is BiS, but on wotlk and cata, tis not a good idea. I'm going to bring up the exact same thing I said 4 or so years ago.. create an event only currency that can be used to purchase pretty much anything except for gear of the current patch's ilvl [and likely 1 or 2 tiers below].

7. July 2, 2015  
    this is stupid idea. Even now whnen 40-ish ppl raid ogrimar server start lagging and 10sec delay IMAGINE 200-400++++ ppl in one spot fighting...lag will be ******ed. My opinion and many many more like me i believe xD

8. July 2, 2015  
    Well dude... We had a whole realm like that. Recall the old Warsong realm? And if i can remember correctly Warsong at peak times didn't even reach 1k people online.

9. July 2, 2015  
    I was in the middle of the fight with a 1 mb/s internet link... Do you have any idea how slow that is? and I didn't have any latency increase throughout the whole fight.

10. July 2, 2015  
    Giving the exact location of the chest is just lame for me, sry. You can annouce the territory and the time and thats it. It would be more interesting.
    Change the reward to a random choice of gold/emblems/arena points, there's still plenty of people who will participate for these and you get rid of the problems that having coins will bring. Dont get me wrong i would love to get coins for an event like this but its tailored for the big bg guilds to fight it out in fights that the server can barely handle speaking from past events and of course the hackers. Pick 3 zones each containing a chest with only 1 of the rewards and that way you get a sort of balance in numbers but also the people going for the reward. A BS pvp character might not go for the arena points but for the gold instead, the people trying to get pve gear might go for the emblems and people in low pvp gear have a chance at arena points to gear up faster.
    This and this. This would be a good idea, a good event... but no. lets make it happen everyday and lets give coins as a reward. Silly.
    Why instead you can't make it be tokens that players can exchange it for some rare items like mounts/transmog sets/booster packs/insta max lvl or whatever but not this. Its like giving free bis gear to.. sigh.

If you want it to be coins, make it happen like once or twice a month in a random location from 2 given in a server message. Like Ex. > chest will spawn in Kalimdor (Darkshore,Felwood) in 30min. Make it harder not like it was now. There were people already camping this place for hrs. Is this wrold pvp by molten ? Seriously?
    But instead of this, fix the damn same faction RATED BGS! for cata/mop and encourage people to play it (tokens for wins-WARTORN TOKEN) instead of tryin to make it fail world pvp. Wpvp is dead since vanila/tbc. For LK realms something else have to be made.

11. July 2, 2015  
    But yeah to the people that says this was a complete failure. I would disagree. Even though it was unbalanced and probably not that good. Its the most action Deathwing had in a very very long time. Last I had this much world PVP fun was during the holidays of December 2013/January 2014 with the snowmen event in Wintergrasp. So I applaud Kaer and the staff for finally putting some amazing effort into WoTLK :)

12. July 2, 2015  
    Looking at all of the replies
    Can we confirm that this is basically, a Guild-exclusive event?

Also, looks like nothing's done about Rougue's just stealthing away after opening the chest, no debuff like the flags that "prevents" stealthing?

13. July 2, 2015  
    Take a look at Neltharion and Frostwolf, both realms have an active pvp community already.
    Our PvP community is really just cancer :D

14. July 2, 2015  
    First run has completed with two players winning 6 and 10 coins from two chests respectively.

15. July 2, 2015  
    Can't night elfs just shadowmeld swift flight form away after looting?

First ... 7891011 ... Last