1. July 2, 2015  

Might of frozen waste ---- discussion

i never played in retail before, but i got a question is might of frozen waste skill working? http://www.wowhead.com/spell=81333

cos i find in my character it doesnt give me bonus 30% melee damage. here is some proof

this is frost DK with MIGHT OF FROZEN WASTE

check my blood dk without MIGHT OF FROZEN WASTE

the result : same damage melee stat.

i did some comparison with SEASONED SOLDIER from arms warrior talent, that increase 25% damage. the result, they r working perfectly

this fury warrior without SEASONED SOLDIER

so anyone pls explain this.
    Edited: July 3, 2015

2. July 3, 2015  
    It won't show on a DK because it's just an additional 30% damage to each melee attack. On your warrior it's a flat 25% increase to all damage done. Why it won't show? I don't know. Does it work? I believe so. I haven't seen a damage loss at all. If anything, I'm out-DPS'ing some higher geared people and I'm only 479.

3. July 7, 2015  
    i really need some explaination from retail player please.....

4. The 30% damage increase is applied everytime you hit with autoattacks or use any spells that deal melee damage, such as obliterate, frost strike, rune strike, death strike and others.

Let's say your obliterate hits for 1000p (without the Might), with might it would deal 1300p (the 30% increase)

This passive is very different from the warrior's Seasoned Soldier, since the bonus goes straight to the melee stat sheet. (It won't apply the formula i started above)

That's pretty much the difference between the both and that's how it should work. (If it doesn't work that way, then it should be reported)