1. July 2, 2015  

All (or most) twinks united on one server

Hey,

I thought about the state of twinking and that it isnt really existing on warmane, atleast not in a very active community where you can get BGs nearly all day.
    Its not that much of an effort of building a twink here as well. On Lordaeron there was a VERY active lvl 19 community, you had BGs nearly all day. I think this could be achieved again.
    There should be a very active PvP twink community on a server. I'm pretty sure there are players from this server who would spend gold and help equipping twinks with items and enchants. (depens of which server would be chosen). The level of the bracket doesnt need to be level 10, 14 (cata) or 19 (wotlk). It could be higher (i think twinking in higher levels like 39,49 is more attractive, but didnt twink on cata yet). The good thing on warmane is, that you can level very fast and with Heirlooms (which are always a very good choice as twink), you would level even faster.
    With advertising from the guilds on each side you could also draw new players.

I hope you get the point. What do you think about it?

2. July 3, 2015  
    I agree and that server should be the most populated one: Frostwolf.

Bring back the level 19 twinks! I will show you the way!

3. July 3, 2015  
    It won't come back because no one is going to make 1 twink if that person doesn't see other twinks around. We will not log in and play because there's no activity at the time. People from Alliance and Horde on Deathwing are currently playing on an instant 19 server. Others started playing 80 after the reset. Others continue playing 19 until it completely died, now we are playing 80. It will not come back.

Edit: When Lordaeron starts we are going to remake our old twinks for the 3rd-4th time, then we are going to start other chars and level up to 80 and the normal stuff. If 19 comes back, good, we will play, if it doesn't, we are not going to try to bring it back. It would be awesome if it came back and all but we have tried to stay active and we have try to bring it back and we just don't want to waste our time like we have done before, we just want to play. There's a 19 Forum group, check my profile here and it may be there, if not, look for the thread that announces the group and please join... If we organize a little group of 5 or 10 people and we start playing on the same guild, realm and faction, if people see us dueling they may also start and bla bla bla... GL.

-Healsonheels, Guild Leader <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks>
    Edited: July 3, 2015