1. July 2, 2015  

Why is sargeras off???

Why is sargeras off becouse its my main server

2. July 2, 2015  
    Have you been living under a rock?o.O It merged with Frostwolf and it's been spammed everywhere about the news for over a month. Free transfers are available on the Marketplace under the 'FREE' section.

3. July 2, 2015  

4. July 2, 2015  

5. July 4, 2015  
    thanks for info man was going mad thinking my toons was gone lol

6. July 6, 2015  
    thanks for info man was going mad thinking my toons was gone lol
    I wouldn't say gone, unless they are above level 20 that is.
    I was out for sometime too, but from digging Frostwolf players didn't want free transfers to Sargeras, which was suppose to aid Sargeras' population only to not go as planned, so the merge aka transfer was changed days later, so Sargeras people can move to Frostwolf. During that announcement, I was doing my usual and from the talk on global, not many people wanted to transfer, well its more of a I rep Sargeras kind of thing, but they transfer anyway. Frostwolf people didn't really like Sargeras players, however, over time, they seem to settle in well with each other.
    The good that came out of it for low level players is the ability to BG/RDF with other players around the same level, etc.

So if you have a level 20+, and he's still in limbo within the Sargeras server, you still have an option to transfer/xfer over to Frostwolf, that is, if you want that toon back, you have all your items 100%, only lost will be guild, ranking, arena rating, and friend-list and a POSSIBLE lost of toon name(s).