1. July 2, 2015  

Ban question - Unable to submit Ban Appeal

Hello, I have tried to log in right now and it disconnected me, then when i entered on the website and logged in I have seen my account is suspended.

I wish to inquire why my account was suspended, since i am a member of Molten-WoW (now Warmane) since May 08 2010, I have never been banned or something else.

The only issue i can see is that now i live in a student dorm and I have to use VPNs to acces the game server and website.

I tried to make a Ban Appeal but it doesn`t let me, sayins it contains illegal carracters.

I made a new account and it was suspended instantly.

Now is there any solution for this issue?

edit: Ok so i am not able to appeal the ban, because when I try to select which ban to appeal, it doesn`t show any bans on my account.
    edit2: I also tried to make a new account and try to log in, as soon as I verified the account it was suspended for Exploiting, how can a newly made account be suspended for exploiting when i didn`t even log into the game with it?

edit3: I will keep the thread bumped untill someone can give me a clear answer, why I can`t even make a new account to play on. I pretty sure you can`t exploit or anything else on an account that has never logged into the server.
    Edited: July 3, 2015

2. July 2, 2015  
    You can't use parenthesis and maybe some other characters in the textbox. Try sticking to just periods.

3. July 3, 2015  
    thing is i tried with just words aswell, that seemed to do the trick :))

but then when i was selecting which "Ban to appeal" there was none to be found

but oh well i`ll wait for a bit more and try again, kinda sad cuz i was really looking forward to Lordaeron =.=

4. July 3, 2015  

5. July 3, 2015  
    Your connection might be using an IP that was banned for consistently breaking our rules.
    Refreshing it by restarting your modem should get you a new IP and solve it.

6. July 3, 2015  
    Thank you very much for you help, rebooting the rooter worked, even tho it still says my account is supended, now i can play on the server.

I really apreciate your help.

Have a good day and thank you once again. \m/