1. July 2, 2015  

for players who leveling...

I think that warmane needs to give present for those, who much leveling on lordaeron, because their characters will be deleted after testing...
    So.. few coins or VP for them will be enough.
    Because of them, lordaeron will work ! :)

2. July 2, 2015  
    It's just an optional thing for the community to do. Although it would definitely be nice to give recognition to the players who helped out. Just would be hard to do this with the amount of players who log on to the realm.

3. July 2, 2015  
    vote points, coins or something that influance game expierence agaisnt others that much should not be given!
    I suggest some custom titles for those who helped to test a realm.

4. July 2, 2015  
    an exclusive companion pet is a good enough incentive i think.

5. July 3, 2015  
    A title would be the coolest. Account bound for Lordaeron and only to those that have character above level 70 or 75 at a time of a wipe.

As for the title ideas?
    Tester; Alpha Tester; the Tester. Add more ideas if you like it.

6. July 3, 2015  
    Warmane is making pure blizclone realm and you plebs are asking for custom titles. No one is forcing you to level there and play. Holy fk how stupidly greedy ppl can be?

7. July 3, 2015  
    Warmane is making pure blizclone realm and you plebs are asking for custom titles. No one is forcing you to level there and play. Holy fk how stupidly greedy ppl can be?
    the only stupid here is you that don't even read the server features for understand this isn't a blizzclone.

anyway i didn't see any topic from the staff asking players to test specific things, i think is necessary for not make the test a mess

8. July 3, 2015  
    the only stupid here is you that don't even read the server features for understand this isn't a blizzclone.

anyway i didn't see any topic from the staff asking players to test specific things, i think is necessary for not make the test a mess
    Unfortunately, you should read what I wrote and try and comprehend 2 words, but I guess you didn't reach that stage of evolution. "Stupidly greedy". Anyway yes, ppl are greedy, Warmane is providing new server, and ppl ask for more. Stupidly greedy.

9. July 3, 2015  
    Custom titles are bull****, for obvious reasons. Some pets and points for players who made some detailed reports would be great (not those who leveled to 80 without even knowing their characters will be wiped, and didn't give a damn about bug reports).

10. July 3, 2015  
    Unfortunately, you should read what I wrote and try and comprehend 2 words, but I guess you didn't reach that stage of evolution. "Stupidly greedy". Anyway yes, ppl are greedy, Warmane is providing new server, and ppl ask for more. Stupidly greedy.
    prob i will reach that stage when you will learn to read the server features.

11. July 3, 2015  
    prob i will reach that stage when you will learn to read the server features.
    That's pretty bad attempt to recover from lost argument. :) Anyways yeah, stop crying, you won't get anything.

12. July 3, 2015  
    It's highly unlikely that any reward other than the one we had intended already, will be given. More testers and reports = less bugs and more scripts.

13. July 3, 2015  
    That's pretty bad attempt to recover from lost argument. :) Anyways yeah, stop crying, you won't get anything.
    i'm not a tester and if you read my post i wasn't asking for rewards. anyway your nick reflect your mind and maybe your age too.

14. July 3, 2015  
    I'm not even playing it on. It was just an idea. lol
    Custom titles don't affect any single thing anyways.

15. July 4, 2015  
    i'm not a tester and if you read my post i wasn't asking for rewards. anyway your nick reflect your mind and maybe your age too.
    My name and age here is irrelevant. However, if that makes you feel better about losing an argument, I'm not here to judge. Anyway, sorry mods I won't spam anymore. I rested my case already.

12 Last