1. July 4, 2015  
    Reward will be realm with less bugs. That is good enough reward so stop complaining.

2. July 5, 2015  
    I think the self satisfaction of helping the development team for providing you this realm for free is enough. but if you really want to be greedy then i don't see anything wrong with getting Frosty's collar as a reward for your "efforts"

3. July 5, 2015  
    Some people will take every opportunity to ask for compensation or "Free itemmzzz" reward and then get upset if the request is ignored.

It is stated quite clearly it is just a test server, your reward is to being able to actually join in and play.

So, stop embarrassing yourself.

4. July 5, 2015  
    There are more posts in this topic than bug reports about Lordaeron so far :) the reason Lordaeron is set as [Public Test Realm] is clearly indicate to players that the realm is not live. Currently there are too many updates on Lordaeron for a dedicated bug report section and staff (QA) is able to find and report more bugs than players have been able. I regularly speak with players on the realm and some are already almost level 50 and they write down any issue they encounter, as of today only 2 quest issues were reported and one rare NPC with an irregular visual glitch. The realm is live for anyone who wants to get a feeling of x1 rates and what quality to expect, but much work remains to be done on Lordaeron. Once we want to officially invite players to test the realm we will temporarily raise the rates for the sake of helping report higher content and stress testing. Until then Lordaeron is just an internal realm that is being worked on where players are permitted.

As for the topic, any more insults towards each other in this topic may get your forum account banned. Be nice and express yourself politely or don't post.

First 12