1. July 2, 2015  

Game crushes.

Hello Warmane,

The last few days I keep having game crushes, mostly while playing an encounter (such as Lord Marrowgar and The Lich King). This is what happens:

While im playing the encounter, the screen suddenly freezes and nothing moves. In that case I currently have 2 options. Wait few minutes so the screen goes back to normal like nothing happened, or cntrl - alt - delete, open control panel and see that World of Warcraft is not responding and then close it manually.

*Keep in mind that on my second option, closing WoW manually, it pops a small window "World of Warcraft Retail is not responding" which has the option to close it, as I do.

I think you understand that I cant use my first option, because these few minutes are fatal for almost any encounter and my second option is clearly not a solution.

Im looking for any possible solution you can provide and ofcourse, I much appreciate any help.

Thank you for your time.

2. July 2, 2015  
    Please post the log from your /errors folder, it might have some hints.

3. July 3, 2015  
    Please post the log from your /errors folder, it might have some hints.
    My crashes do not make error files.

4. July 3, 2015  
    My crashes do not make error files.
    WoW has a map named Error there it should be.

(Off topic: Also I think if you got a crush on the lich king or Lord Marrowgar just tell them xD)

5. July 3, 2015  
    WoW has a map named Error there it should be.

(Off topic: Also I think if you got a crush on the lich king or Lord Marrowgar just tell them xD)
    My /Errors folder has some error files of crashes happened in Vault of Archavon and Trial of the Crusader. In these cases when WoW crashes a window pops telling about the WoW Error. My kind of crash is not like that. There are no error files generated.