1. July 3, 2015  

Vote Points

With the upcoming Vote Points being wiped in a couple of months and no word if they will update Marketplace before then, what do you guys have from Vote Shop that is confirmed to give achievement points? Or unique vanity items? I have all the mounts already and a couple of vanity items, but still have points to burn.

2. July 3, 2015  
    ofc they are not gonna update the marketplace before the wipe, its their way to flush out the legacy currency.

as it stands the marketplace is a sh*thole, there is nothing worth anything there

#BringBackPetBattles
    Edited: July 3, 2015

3. July 3, 2015  
    Transmog. Most Cata items are expensive and unobtainable afaik. And some of them look awesome.

4. July 5, 2015  
    How do you know the vote points will be wiped? (where can I read more info about this?)

5. July 5, 2015  
    It was like "hurr durr like us on facebook and you get vote points" > "ok, lel lets wipe points now"

6. July 5, 2015  
    How do you know the vote points will be wiped? (where can I read more info about this?)
    Info about the points reset can be found here.

It was like "hurr durr like us on facebook and you get vote points" > "ok, lel lets wipe points now"
    You will have plenty of time to spend your points since reset will not happen before September 1st.

7. July 5, 2015  
    Will all coins be reset as well? My friend got the message '1 Month 2 weeks remaining until 80 refunded coins and 324 points are removed' Where it says coins will be removed as well.

8. July 5, 2015  
    Will all coins be reset as well?
    No, only points.

My friend got the message '1 Month 2 weeks remaining until 80 refunded coins and 324 points are removed' Where it says coins will be removed as well.
    This message refers to coins and points refunded after the Moltdown, and they will get removed if not spent in time.

9. July 6, 2015  
    You will have plenty of time to spend your points since reset will not happen before September 1st.
    on what? I can't even buy things available on cata realms when im playing on MoP (e.g ashes of al'ar)

10. July 6, 2015  
    Before points wipe, Mop should have comparable items as the other expansions. Really, seriously. The only thing there is low level armor and mounts no-one wants. The only use for points is if you have an enchanter to disenchant and needs some low level dust. The only reason any MoP player even collects the points is because we all gave staff benefit of the doubt assuming some day they'd put something worth buying with free points on there.

11. July 6, 2015  
    So will there be any pets avaiable in the market before the wipe? Or should I spend points on items from the other expansions?

12. July 8, 2015  
    well, you could apply faction change on all your toons