1. July 3, 2015  

Re-scale Points instead of reset all

I don't understand why the new system need to reset all points player have.
    1000 point scale to 100 point, 10 to 1 , that is cool.
    why not just scale ppl's point ?

if i have 700 points just make it 70
    if i have 1400 just make it 100(max is 100)

Please understand that force spending point is very depressing .

I understand the "coin reset" is because player should not be able to get new gear with refunded coin...
    but points....
    is there something in the new point shop, that is too precious, so we can not use saved point for it? if no, there is no reason to reset point.

2. July 3, 2015  
    Your votes aren't being "all reset." Your account state regarding coins and votes is being reset back to what it was right before out data was stolen.
    If you had 0 points, then you'll end up with 0 after the reset happens, that's all.

3. July 3, 2015  
    Your votes aren't being "all reset." Your account state regarding coins and votes is being reset back to what it was right before out data was stolen.
    If you had 0 points, then you'll end up with 0 after the reset happens, that's all.
    Are you sure? Because HERE Kaer said something like this:
    1) All points will be reset.

[...]

Once again, be sure to spend your points before September 1, 2015.

4. July 4, 2015  
    he means the total point reset in September 1, not the refund point reset.

I share the same feeling , re-scale ppl's point is cool, but reset them all? why?

5. July 4, 2015  
    Honestly I don't know what's all this fuss with points about.. Point shop at least on MOP realm wasnt reworked since its launch. There is not a single valuable item in the shop except for few mounts, but the mounts are the only thing viable for purchase from the shop.
    I don't think warmane needs point system rework as much as we need up to date content both in game and marketplace. Professions were not updated for over a month after grievous items release, we are still in stoneage on marketplace. You can have 1000 points and not being able to purchase a single useful item. Best available items are greens where same stuff can be purchased from vendor for gold. Long long time ago there was a thread with suggestions of what should be added to marketplace. Can someone tell me how many of our suggestions were even considered? I was bringing good ideas there myself, especially about crucial quest items that were removed from the game due some bug and then they were completely forgotten, but no.. nobody cares about point shop.

If this point system rework will give us any new opportunities on marketplace you can take away all the points, because as for today they are totally useless anyway.

6. July 4, 2015  
    The system is being reworked for easier calculation of prices and so that the new perk system coming for it will work well with it and the price listings.