1. July 3, 2015  

A patch for the NEW wotlk client

Hello,

First of all I'd like to thank the Warmane staff for giving us the new client with WOD character models.I think it's great and absolutely love it.
    But,I think everyone who has downloaded it is aware of some problems like:missing hairstyles,horns,undead jaws and that draenei and blood elf models didn't get updated. So,I was wondering if there is a possibility that we might be getting an update/patch for it in the near or far future?

Regards.

2. July 3, 2015  
    Yeah, I was also a bit curious to know if they were working on that...

3. July 3, 2015  
    UPDATE: We're working on Blood Elf and Draenei models, 2 known client crashes, new water visuals. Updated client will be available as we progress.
    Yes, it's still being worked on.

4. July 3, 2015  
    just curious, will the new updated client need to be fully downloaded again or is there a way to just patch it? the first one seems the most likely to me but plenty ppl in game were convinced the second option would work too, would be nice to know :p

5. July 3, 2015  
    I don't know the answer to that, but I can tell you even people in the Staff are hoping for a patch instead of yet another full download. We understand it's quite a load for many of our players.

6. July 3, 2015  
    Blood Elf models, Draenei models, HD water, etc. is all in the works and it should be ready soon. When it's ready, it will likely be presented in both a patch (for those who have already downloaded the new client) and added to the new client download itself.

7. July 3, 2015  
    Blood Elf models, Draenei models, HD water, etc. is all in the works and it should be ready soon. When it's ready, it will likely be presented in both a patch (for those who have already downloaded the new client) and added to the new client download itself.
    Cool, love this! I hope when you guys fix the issues with new client you will present it like main client for download and 'old' one as optiomal download?

8. July 3, 2015  
    There shouldn't be much difference between the two clients in terms of space. If you mean optimal in terms of how easy the client runs on older computers, the requirements may be a little lesser for the old client. It shouldn't be much of a difference though.

9. July 3, 2015  
    Oh ,that's great. I knew I didn't have to worry about it,even though I would've liked it better if you just waited until you've done what you wanted to do and didn't release it untill it was finished. In my opinion you guys should do by the same principle you're doing with Lordaeron. What I mean by that is that you just release it when you feel it has been satisfyingly finished.

10. Does the "etc." include the problems regarding missing hair meshes and, if this is in any way related to the patch available on Modcraft, the issue regarding NPCs using the old character textures instead of the new ones?

11. Did you delete the models post? Because i can't find it anywhere now.

12. Did you delete the models post? Because i can't find it anywhere now.
    Yes. Reason: outdated.

13. But all models tweaks like belf, draenei and stuff still come?
    You gonna post final patch when all finished or it's abandoned?

14. It is being worked on and will be posted when ready. (was mentioned earlier)

15. What about the missing hair styles and facial hairs/features? Are those gonna be fixed?

12 Last