1. Blood Elf models, Draenei models, HD water, etc. is all in the works and it should be ready soon. When it's ready, it will likely be presented in both a patch (for those who have already downloaded the new client) and added to the new client download itself.
    Here is answer for all the fix-releated questions.

2. It's been soon for like a month so yeah, there's that

3. I think it's really cool that Warmane has added this. It's not for me, but I am happy to see it for the sake of enticing people to play here.

I tried it. My fault with it is solely directed at Blizzard. I honestly never thought they made WoW models very pretty from the beginning. It's a cartoonish style of art that doesn't appeal to me (horses look kind of comical; I would have preferred higher realism, etc.)

But the new character models—I don't think Blizzard did that great of a job improving. Human female faces don't vary that much from each other; same with Nelf females. Though the male human models did look a bit less like gorillas, lol Still, I took the time to reinstall and go back to the older version. I didn't notice that much of a difference in performance, though, if people are concerned about that.

4. Are you also planning on fixing the fact that shields are upside down when "sheathed" on a female Gnome's back? Drives me insane when playing a Gnome Warrior..

5. It's been soon for like a month so yeah, there's that
    Mhm.
    I know it's being worked on, but I haven't received any news of progress. I can only presume that it will take a lot of work. The WotLK client wasn't designed to handle the complexity of these character models. Native support in the client for them started in MoP, where the framework was added with the Pandaren models. That being said, I'm not able to give any information on it.

6. Well, either way... I'd also suggest changing Deputy Willem's gear back to his pre-Cataclysm footman gear. He looks out of place and lore-breaking in his gold Lieutenant's uniform at the point in time Wrath of the Lich King is supposed to be taking place.

First 12