1. July 4, 2015  
    Is there something wrong with the burst dmg of rogs?
    It happens quite frequently to me that certain rogs are able to kill my full grievous geared enh shami in the opener.
    Somehow they manage to kill me in around 8 seconds stun lock so when my pvp trinket is on cd its just over.

Is this insane burst dmg in the opener blizzlike or do they have some positive bugged abilitys or some item that is beeing abused?
    Like you said, you dont pvp trinket

To counter sub is to trink during his shadow dance, and he wont kill you. Moreover, he needs to wait 1 min for another shadow dance to use again

Outside of shadow dance: Hemo hemo, rupter or evis( note that evis wont hit much because of the lose of find weakness) = outside shadow dace, rogue is not a threat at all
    I play sub rogue and this is what I encounter against other class
    Priest: you never kill priest in opener since he has dispersion
    DK: Descreat ground, icebound and Blood presence, plate wearer
    war: Def stance, plate wearer
    Pala: bubble plate wearer
    mage: this **** is fking, i cant fuking stun this class, oh wait garrote :P
    dudu: bark skin
    Monk: nimble fking brew + a trink
    warlock: 500k+ hp and blood horror
    hunt: flare say hi
    Shaman: just afk believe me, Shaman is meatball unless you are resto : Garrote + cheapshot+.......4sec later half of hp gone :D

To sum it up, sub rogue use shadow dance which is a powerful offensive cd ( during that time, combo point flows, control and damage is unmatched)
    Thats why blizzard design def cd for a reason right? plus, as you may know some def cd usable while stun, and of course a trinket
    IF you dont use or have those above, good bye. When you can fight back, you are almost dead

2. July 4, 2015  
    Like you said, you dont pvp trinket

To counter sub is to trink during his shadow dance, and he wont kill you. Moreover, he needs to wait 1 min for another shadow dance to use again

Outside of shadow dance: Hemo hemo, rupter or evis( note that evis wont hit much because of the lose of find weakness) = outside shadow dace, rogue is not a threat at all
    I play sub rogue and this is what I encounter against other class
    Priest: you never kill priest in opener since he has dispersion
    DK: Descreat ground, icebound and Blood presence, plate wearer
    war: Def stance, plate wearer
    Pala: bubble plate wearer
    mage: this **** is fking, i cant fuking stun this class, oh wait garrote :P
    dudu: bark skin
    Monk: nimble fking brew + a trink
    warlock: 500k+ hp and blood horror
    hunt: flare say hi
    Shaman: just afk believe me, Shaman is meatball unless you are resto : Garrote + cheapshot+.......4sec later half of hp gone :D

To sum it up, sub rogue use shadow dance which is a powerful offensive cd ( during that time, combo point flows, control and damage is unmatched)
    Thats why blizzard design def cd for a reason right? plus, as you may know some def cd usable while stun, and of course a trinket
    IF you dont use or have those above, good bye. When you can fight back, you are almost dead
    My ilvl 522 warrior went from 80% to 0% hp within 2 globals a couple of days ago. No defensive stance and trinket was down, but I don't recall that kinda stuff happening in retail at all. The loss of hp perhaps, but not that fast.

3. July 4, 2015  
    I guess we need to wait until buff stacking is fixed because the stats that u can reach with buffs are just insane.
    A rog can get like 20%agi, 30%ap, 20%crit and 9000 mastery just from buffs.
    Thats a dmg increase of at least 50%.
    I can bet that a rog can kill even tanks during the stun lock when he has all buffs. :D

4. July 6, 2015  

5. July 6, 2015  
    On retail rogue had no chance against top gear warrior. Like most have posted, 25% is the most against plate, then he's screwed because he popped all his cds. Its bugged, needs fix. The good news is, only some rogues are cheating with it, most play fair.

6. July 6, 2015  
    Well I can tell you I tested this in a BG against a geared (i guess) rogue. Im 522 warrior. I used def stance and didnt trinket just to see. He killed me from100% hp in one stun lock.
    Dont blame rogues abilities, blame Warmane for not fixing the buff stacking bug that is crippling pvp on this expansion since the beginning.
    I really dont understand why it isnt fixed... It's not even confirmed on the bug tracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/92

7. July 6, 2015  
    Well I can tell you I tested this in a BG against a geared (i guess) rogue. Im 522 warrior. I used def stance and didnt trinket just to see. He killed me from100% hp in one stun lock.
    Dont blame rogues abilities, blame Warmane for not fixing the buff stacking bug that is crippling pvp on this expansion since the beginning.
    I really dont understand why it isnt fixed... It's not even confirmed on the bug tracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/92
    Pending means they are in the process of fixing it.

8. July 6, 2015  
    As they say in the devblog it is bound to get fixed in the upcoming days, =) . Just w8 dude, they got it

9. July 7, 2015  
    Lets see.
    My rogue has grievous axe and dagger, and 7/13 armor parts.

23k agility
    46k attack power
    30% crit chance
    65% mastery
    45% pvp power
    Eviscerate damage: 70k

Procs:
    tyrannical gladiator insignia: 4k agility
    Dancing steel: 1.5k agility
    Total: 5.5k agility + 25% which gives us: 6.6k agility.

And with that, we have around 60k attack power, and our eviscerate damage jumped to...
    100k.

So, 100k minus de 30% or something damage reduction of resilience most people around my ilevel have (since pvp power and resilience just straight up negate each other)

That's a 70k eviscerate ALWAYS.
    Not counting your defense (not sure if it applies in PvP, pretty sure it does), nor sanguinary veins or prey on the weak, which would add 35% more damage.

So, i crit platies for 70 - 60k.
    mail for 90 - 80k
    leathers for 110 - 100k
    and clothies for almost the full damage,130k - 120k

And i can do this very often.
    And when buffed and with procs, eviscerate can deal up to 200k on cloth.
    The only way i could get more agility, is if i turned my undead rogue into an blood-elf or nightelf, and its a 3 or 4 points difference at level 1.

Besides, i've been using the exact same undead rogue (aesthetically) for five or six years. I already have a head-canon of its adventures and stuff.

10. July 7, 2015  
    Lets see.
    My rogue has grievous axe and dagger, and 7/13 armor parts.

23k agility
    46k attack power
    30% crit chance
    65% mastery
    45% pvp power
    Eviscerate damage: 70k

Procs:
    tyrannical gladiator insignia: 4k agility
    Dancing steel: 1.5k agility
    Total: 5.5k agility + 25% which gives us: 6.6k agility.

And with that, we have around 60k attack power, and our eviscerate damage jumped to...
    100k.

So, 100k minus de 30% or something damage reduction of resilience most people around my ilevel have (since pvp power and resilience just straight up negate each other)

That's a 70k eviscerate ALWAYS.
    Not counting your defense (not sure if it applies in PvP, pretty sure it does), nor sanguinary veins or prey on the weak, which would add 35% more damage.

So, i crit platies for 70 - 60k.
    mail for 90 - 80k
    leathers for 110 - 100k
    and clothies for almost the full damage,130k - 120k

And i can do this very often.
    And when buffed and with procs, eviscerate can deal up to 200k on cloth.
    The only way i could get more agility, is if i turned my undead rogue into an blood-elf or nightelf, and its a 3 or 4 points difference at level 1.

Besides, i've been using the exact same undead rogue (aesthetically) for five or six years. I already have a head-canon of its adventures and stuff.
    And here is the real math: 100k eviscerate base damage, 45% PvP power, 74,31% PvP resilience
    100k*1,45*(1-0,7431)=37,2505k

You assume it would be like this: 100k * [1-(0,7431-0,45)] = 70,69k

But the math you are using is mathematically wrong. A percentage increase and decrease do not just flat out negate each other. Therefore, your actual damage should be half of what you are getting. And this does not even factor in armor.

What you played for five or six years does not matter if you are so fundamentally wrong about things like PvP resilience (it's not just 30%) or damage calculation.

11. July 9, 2015  
    i was one shoted with barkskin (Glyphed On) on sheap shot ,my trinket was ready ,some how a series of 120k show up on my screen and i was dead.

12. the most ****ty comps i have found in 2k's rate arena = priest/lock (fear spam with bugged dminishing) and double frost mages (you are practically stuned 24/7).

And i totally agree with your vs class description, althougt actually hunts other than flare, you actually have the upper hand on the match up, and you will rarely lose a 1v1 vs a hunter if you play it properly.

13. dont cry cry, i get ones hotted a lot by warriors with their broken blade storm, or by a ench shammy that pops his thunder. Just play you're class right, and if you're trinked is on cd so be it.

If it wasn't on cd you wouldn't be crying.

14. Please do not Link a Retail gameplay video here. This is warmane!
    Edited: July 24, 2015

15. Zehahaha last season when i had Bottle of Infinite Stars (Kinda like last season Bad Juju w/o the gnomes)
    Critted most full tyrannical warrs by about 140-170k 2-3x with evis (stacked as much as possible agi and mastery)
    One guy even accused me of hacking/exploiting a bug. Anyways he understood when i showed him this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLKW-b6xhpw
    Idk cuz i never played retail but if there's any difference on damage, i'd say its minimal.

First 123 Last