1. July 3, 2015  

Is bg afking bannable

Have trouble winning a bg, every game 3 players afk atleast, and yet i played for some time and never saw a bg afk ban, can some1 write more info about what to do, bcs i sented some screenshots to gms and they didnt do anything about that ( they say that they will investigate, how when they dont have game log, so they can monitor player from that moment, what about that afk before). Thanks in advance.

2. July 3, 2015  
    Well I say do not ban them unless they Repeatedly do it in order to farm honor or something really.

3. July 3, 2015  
    Without a game log, how can u know that some1 farms honnor like that, what if he go 1 bg afk and in 1 hour 1 more where he afks, im sure that gms dont observer bgs for 5 hours a day, im not sure that they observe bgs at all?

4. July 3, 2015  
    Pretty sure the report as afk option works considering there are periodic bans for anti-afking bgs. I know if enough people report someone it'll just boot them from the bg. But for in-game related questions like this, your best bet is to PM a GM on the forums.

5. July 3, 2015  
    It's not (AFAIK). If the players report you for being afk (with the in-game mechanic) or if the game detects that you're afk, it will automatically kick you out of the BG. Bypassing this system in any way is a bannable offense.