1. July 3, 2015  

MOP Best profession

Hello,

She is best profession for dk in pvp and pve?

2. July 3, 2015  

3. July 4, 2015  
    I'm running jc and bs. Suits well pvp cuz they give you the strenght you need and you can use grevious meta gem and having the same str as other dks with the pve one.

4. July 4, 2015  
    I'm running jc and bs. Suits well pvp cuz they give you the strenght you need and you can use grevious meta gem and having the same str as other dks with the pve one.
    But your wrong.

BIS professions on MOP for DK were Engineering and Blacksmithing.

5. July 4, 2015  
    But your wrong.

BIS professions on MOP for DK were Engineering and Blacksmithing.
    So it comes to burst vs dps.
    Its a pretty situational. If you face a team with healer in 2v2 (while you're having a healer by yourself) you'll want to have the burst, but when facing a team with 2 damage dealers, those extra stats will be more beneficial.
    Also I'm chinese and my name is Neva Wong => I'm always right.

6. July 4, 2015  
    Also I'm chinese and my name is Neva Wong => I'm always right.
    Well welcome to my section of the forum... time you got a new name.
    MOP retail ranked PVE DK.
    engineering and BS are the best DK Professions. I'm too tired to go into full maths and explanations...

and both translate over into pvp too perfectly if you are not a Human, due to you needing a medallion and your Engineering can mean you pick up a proc trinket.

7. July 4, 2015  
    Well welcome to my section of the forum... time you got a new name.
    MOP retail ranked PVE DK.
    engineering and BS are the best DK Professions. I'm too tired to go into full maths and explanations...

and both translate over into pvp too perfectly if you are not a Human, due to you needing a medallion and your Engineering can mean you pick up a proc trinket.
    I claim this section mine /thread

8. July 4, 2015  
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

9. July 4, 2015  

10. July 5, 2015  
    Dont know about PVP, but for dps in raids/dungeons for sure Engi/BS are the best choice, ofc if u use your bonuses well.
    If u are beginner or something 'on click' profs perks might be a little trouble.