1. July 3, 2015  

My name has been flagged

Why? I've had this name for like 1-2 year or so

2. July 4, 2015  
    U can have a "!" in ur name?

3. July 4, 2015  
    This is what I get for an anwser.....

4. July 4, 2015  
    This happens because after 6 months of inactivity on an account the names of the characters are freed up.
    That meaning that after 6 months people can use your name and your old character gets flagged for a rename.

5. July 4, 2015  
    This happens because after 6 months of inactivity on an account the names of the characters are freed up.
    That meaning that after 6 months people can use your name and your old character gets flagged for a rename.
    I doubt it.
    I rather think that he is flagged for rename because he has a exclamation mark in his name.
    It is no longer possible to make chars with a exclamation mark and all chars that had one are probably marked for rename.

6. July 4, 2015  
    Jakkre Im not sure if you are trolling or not but the exclamation mark is there because his name, which is "Kids", is flagged for rename. As ZrobbATz said names will be flagged for rename if you are inactive, not sure if its 6 months or not tho.

7. July 4, 2015  
    I would assume that it was because of the exclamation point. We can't have those symbols in character names for various reasons. The most important of which being that the website isn't designed to handle special characters in character names.

The exclamation point does not appear in the character name if or when it gets flagged for a rename from what I know.

Either way, what ZrobbATz said is most likely.

8. July 4, 2015  
    My name is active just like my other characters I play on, the name was created since the last name wipes of inactivities
    I play almost everyday on Blackrock, all i remember is I logged off to grab some dinner and do some training. I came back later on my Blackrock account, check up my warlock and got the message 'You have been flagged' without any explaination what so ever.

9. July 4, 2015  
    I would assume that it was because of the exclamation point. We can't have those symbols in character names for various reasons. The most important of which being that the website isn't designed to handle special characters in character names.

The exclamation point does not appear in the character name if or when it gets flagged for a rename from what I know.

Either way, what ZrobbATz said is most likely.
    I stand corrected. I'm only used to rename flags not causing an exclamation point. I assume this was a Blackrock feature of some sort.
    My name is active just like my other characters I play on, the name was created since the last name wipes of inactivities
    I play almost everyday on Blackrock, all i remember is I logged off to grab some dinner and do some training. I came back later on my Blackrock account, check up my warlock and got the message 'You have been flagged' without any explaination what so ever.
    Then I don't know. That's strange. I would recommend that you make a support ticket on the website for help with reclaiming your name or getting more information as to why it was changed.

10. July 4, 2015  
    I stand corrected. I'm only used to rename flags not causing an exclamation point. I assume this was a Blackrock feature of some sort.

Then I don't know. That's strange. I would recommend that you make a support ticket on the website for help with reclaiming your name or getting more information as to why it was changed.
    Hi, thanks for replying. It seems my name has been brought back to me

Thanks whoever did that :)

You can close the topic if you like

11. July 5, 2015  
    You are welcome.