View Poll Results: What will you roll?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alliance

105 50.00%
  • Horde

105 50.00%
  1. Depending on the predicted amount of players in each faction.
    I'd roll with Warrior, (Arms PvP & Fury PvE) Human or Undead depending on which race will help with the balance.

2. To be fair, being a first character, I highly advise at a hybrid one that can do at least 2 roles.

I think many people will consider this, except those premaking guilds probably and we will be getting a lack of other classes probably.

paladins will be rampant as ever, of that have no doubt, they excel at all 3 roles in a wotlk client (even if stuck at lvl 60-70 etc)

3. first probably nelf druid resto/balance, and later maybe belf priest holy/shadow and two paladins belf/human prot/ret

4. saludos amigos.

si alguien no habla inglés este puede ser un buen lugar para alzar la mano en su idioma natal y preguntar por otros entusiastas que quieran hacer equipo en sus idiomas y para las aventuras.
    yo se que hay un foro especial sobre esto en otros sitios pero como este será un nuevo reino con una dinamica tan especial y emocionante, con el tiempo entre las expanciones y las mazmorras aleatorias desactivadas, pues he pensado que una buena gild entre hispanohablantes o cualquier otras lenguas es muy necesaria

yo hablo español xD por si alguien no lo habia notado.
    yo y mi hermano jugaremos con alis y tal vez un alter cada quien, seguramente todos alis, si alguien sabe de otros hablantes de español y quiere hacer equipo desde aca sería muy bueno.

Greetings friends.

if someone does not speak English this can be a good place to raise their hands in their native language and ask for other enthusiasts who want to team up in their languages and for adventures.
    I know there is a special forum on this elsewhere but since this is a new realm with a very special and exciting dynamic, with the time between expansions and random dungeons off, because I thought that a good gild between speaking or other languages is very necessary

I speak Spanish xD in case anyone had not noticed.

I and my brother play with alis and perhaps alter everyone, surely all alis, if anyone knows of other speakers of Spanish and wants to team from here would be great.

5. Well, i believe i will pick an hybrid class. Since i've played a lot with paladin, i can tell that i got sick tired or it. Depending on the faction, ill roll a elemental/resto Shaman (horde/tauren) or a shadow/holy Priest (alliance/draenei). If one day ill decide to creat a tank, it would be a Death Knight.

6. Dwarf Warrior (protection), or Human Warlock. I'm split and haven't decided yet.

7. Aly night elf bear since the beggining of time :D

8. Oh look, Horde will outnumber us again, what a surprise....

More scrubs to rek.

9. Oh look, Horde will outnumber us again, what a surprise....

More scrubs to rek.
    Again? the normal thing here on warmane is that ally outnumber horde. not allways but ally outnumber horde on more servers than horde outnumber ally atleast.

First ... 78910 Last