Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alliance

105 50.00%
  • Horde

105 50.00%
  1. July 3, 2015  

What will you roll?

Hello and welcome fellow Lordaeron enthusiasts! This is the poll for our upcoming server release! This poll is continuously updated.

Faction
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Horde: 35
    Alliance: 40

Indecisive: 11

Class
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Priest: 1 Any, 3 Healer, 2 Shadow
    Rogue: 3
    Warrior: 2 Any 2 Dps, 3 Tank
    Druid: 3 Any, 3 Healer, 4 Tank/Mdps, 2 Rdps
    Mage: 5
    Warlock: 8
    Shaman: 3 Any, 2 Mdps, 2 Rdps
    Paladin: 4 Any, 4 Tank, 3 Dps, 1 Healer
    Hunter: 4
    Deathknight: 9 (Late-game)

Indecisive: 12

Introduction
    In this thread we will try to make an estimate, for fun or to help ourselves plan ahead which class that will be on demand and measure the size of the two factions.
    Since Lordaeron sever is likely to consume a lot of time to really progress on, we can safely assume there wont be many alts, we will all likely put our focus on a single character, so it might be a fun thing to know what class we'll all be rolling,
    also so to help us get a better picture of the possible demand for dungeons, and to know what to expect from our community!

Note
    Of course the forum cannot represent the player community as a whole, please dont let this poll somehow affect you decision. We all know that suggesting that Retribution Paladin will be the least played class (and absolutely no Marksman Hunters) is just ridiculous. Instead see this as something trivial for the Forum community :)

Rules
    1. If you state a class but also intend to roll Death Knight once they are available, you will simply be listed as Death Knight.
    2. If you name more than one class, you will be listed as Indecisive or the first class that you wrote. Please name the class you believe will be your most likely pick if you are still unsure between the classes you are going to roll!
    3. If you dont name a specific faction or name both factions, you will be listed as Indecisive.
    4. Please only post your pick once, otherwise the poll might be screwed up. If you changed your mind, please post again instead of editing and add that you changed your mind.

Poll Trivia
    Alliance currently outnumbers Horde, with Humans and Night Elfs being the overwhelming population.
    Druid is the most popular class, however also the most diverse picked.
    Only Three Retribution Paladin confirmed on the entire server.
    Edited: July 20, 2015

2. July 4, 2015  
    Horde - Affliction Warlock (since 2011 :D)

Although with the cruel Shadow Trance nerf on last changelog, I might go demo for PvE :(
    Edited: July 9, 2015

3. July 4, 2015  

4. July 4, 2015  

5. July 4, 2015  
    If I do start playing in Lordaeron, I'm going to roll a pally Protection / Holy, as always :)

6. July 4, 2015  
    Alliance Rogue or Warrior (prot). Indecisive :<
    Edited: July 17, 2015

7. July 4, 2015  

8. July 4, 2015  

9. July 4, 2015  

10. July 4, 2015  

11. July 4, 2015  

12. July 4, 2015  
    Night Elf rogue until I get a chance to play DK :>

13. July 4, 2015  
    I will be a mage, so I can play the class before Blizzard rendered them Utterly Useless!

14. July 4, 2015  

15. July 4, 2015  
    Tauren feral > demo lock > frost dk = holy priest.

Long live Lordaeron!

123 ... Last