1. July 3, 2015  

<Terrifying Twinks> needs you!

<Terrifying Twinks> is a new Alliance Twinking Guild, searching for players that are interested in twinking in the 10, 19, 60 or 70 brackets. The motto of the guild is " To Unify and Mobilize Twinks Across Pandaria to improve and maximize their PvP and PvE experience."

<Terrifying Twinks> will organize BGs and Arena runs for level 60s and 70s, also creating Arena events on the world map when BG pops are slow. In addition, level 60s and 70s will be preparing for (low level) raiding content, and we intend to be the first to complete these raids upon release by Warmane at the level they were intended to be run.

Applicants must be at one of the above levels, or planning to XP lock their characters at one of the appropriate levels. Members of <Terrifying Twinks> are prepared to lend assistance in gearing up your twink, as assisting new members is one of the mandates of the guild.

Please whisper Teentytan, or Niyneteen for an invite or find any member of <Terrifying Twinks> in game if you are interested.

PS: <Terrifying Twinks> would also like to partner with a Horde guild of similar interests, in an effort to coordinate BG runs to allow for dependable BG pops at predetermined times. If any Horde twinking guild(master) is interested in such a venture, please message me on this account, or whisper the above characters on your alliance alt to coordinate.

This is a new guild, so more information on <Terrifying Twinks> will be coming soon. 'Till then adventurers, stay shiny and keep twinking.

2. PS: <Terrifying Twinks> would also like to partner with a Horde guild of similar interests, in an effort to coordinate BG runs to allow for dependable BG pops at predetermined times. If any Horde twinking guild(master) is interested in such a venture, please message me on this account, or whisper the above characters on your alliance alt to coordinate.
    This was a great idea. I really wish it would happen. Are there no Horde twink guilds?