1. July 4, 2015  

Please help me FOR FU*K SAKE HELP ME

So i got WoW mists of pandaria on Mac and it works... im level 25 and im in Horde Orgrimmar sooo i decided to get some addons and it doesn't work i cant install ElvUI or TellMeWhen and things like that.. it says its loaded but its ****ing not working in game and it sucks.. my wow version is 5.4.2

2. July 4, 2015  
    So i got WoW mists of pandaria on Mac and it works... im level 25 and im in Horde Orgrimmar sooo i decided to get some addons and it doesn't work i cant install ElvUI or TellMeWhen and things like that.. it says its loaded but its ****ing not working in game and it sucks.. my wow version is 5.4.2
    well warmane's mop support for mac is not optimised it very buggy with idk what **** going on if u wanna play properly get windows . there are many who complaint abt mop client problems in mac but its too big of an issue and with warmane's limited resources and low man power it will take a long time to fix

3. July 4, 2015  
    Your best solution at current time would be to bootcamp your mac with a copy of Windows 7 and run a Windows version of MOP on your bootcamp partition.