1. July 4, 2015  

How is WW monk? PVE

Hey guys, not real nabseeker here, just using his acc because i have a problems with my forum acc.

I want to start here but cant pick a class, i always play dps. Usually hunter, but i leveled one and nabseeker test it for a while and found some bugs that are annoying to me.

Can someone tell me how is WW now? Any big bugs? Is it better than other melee dpsers? Because as hunter LOS problem is killing my brain. I want to ask about PVE only, i dont play pvp.

Also top 5 on dps spec here?

2. July 4, 2015  
    WW are decent, although really gear-dependant. They are more or less in the middle of the pack in single target fights; and they do extremely well in clumped-up aoe situations.
    Xuen doesn't work too well, so you are forced to use Rushing Jade Wind and lvl 30 talents are kinda bad as well.
    And as for every other melee, most bosses having way too small hitboxes can be a huge bother.

3. July 4, 2015  
    WW are decent, although really gear-dependant. They are more or less in the middle of the pack in single target fights; and they do extremely well in clumped-up aoe situations.
    Xuen doesn't work too well, so you are forced to use Rushing Jade Wind and lvl 30 talents are kinda bad as well.
    And as for every other melee, most bosses having way too small hitboxes can be a huge bother.
    Don't know, I'm always #1.

4. Blue how much haste do you have? like 10k+? and you stack crti > haste after getting the haste cap? how much DPS did you pull on TOT. your info would help us a lot :)