1. July 4, 2015  

Armory release = wintraders Bann too i Hope :)

I just wanna ask wintraders get bann when armory release :)? cuz saw a team with 3.1k 2s and 3s 3.1k and never played vs that team xD with 250 wins isnt possible to reach it :D i stick on 2.6k and get 15mins invites when i try to cap :o

2. July 4, 2015  
    Maybe they play a diff timezone, a more active one :P Jk.

3. July 4, 2015  
    Who cares bout it anyway? Its just who plays the most buggy comb. Or with a Resto Shaman.

4. July 4, 2015  
    i dont think that threre will be history for the current games in this season which wintraders already have tons and tons of ratings. so again free titles and rewards for wintraders. like every single season so far. SAD but true

5. July 4, 2015  
    I hope they will finally fix (nerf) resto shamans
    Totem is healing like crazy, chain heal critting for 250k, healing surge healing for 100% hp ... whats that

6. July 5, 2015  
    Saw that exact guy near durotar makes it not worth grinding to 2.6-7 with 200-300 wins. It was a lock as I recall over 3.1 in both 2s and 3s

7. July 5, 2015  
    I hope they will finally fix (nerf) resto shamans
    Totem is healing like crazy, chain heal critting for 250k, healing surge healing for 100% hp ... whats that
    ... thats blizzlike. Whats not blizzlike is that Shamann on Lolten have more HotT heal than Druids with Earthshield/Earthliving healing both like 8x as much as intended.