1. July 5, 2015  

Cant get my formation to work with Hotkeynet

I cant get my formation to work, the chars are just twitching when im pressing the button as i made in the script.
    Here is my script, whats the wrong with it?
    //-----------------------------------------------------------
    // DEFINE HOTKEYS FOR ALL KEY COMBINATIONS THAT WILL GET
    // SENT TO BOTH WOWS. ADD MORE KEY COMBO'S IF YOU WANT.
    <Hotkey ScrollLockOn A-Z, 0-9, Numpad0-Numpad9, Tab, Esc, LShift, Space, Button5, Plus, Minus, F1-F12 except W, A, S, D; ScrollLockOn Shift A-Z; ScrollLockOn Shift 0-9>
    <SendLabel w1, w2, w3, w4>
    <Key %Trigger%>

// DEFINE MOVEMENT KEYS THAT WILL GET SENT TO BOTH WOW'S.
    // ADD MORE KEYS IF YOU WANT.
    <MovementHotkey ScrollLockOn W, A, S, D, F>
    <SendLabel w1, w2, w3, w4>
    <Key %Trigger%>

2. July 5, 2015  
    You need to get a hold of Mythal, he's the HKN Specailist here on Warmane. I'm afraid there really aren't many users here that use HKN, as many of us tend to use the Isboxer Hack. I know Mythal has a Thread floating around here that has his Profile uploaded to it, i'm sure if you search around you can find it, if not I think he boxes DK's and he's on one of the Cata realms if i'm not mistaken. You could hop on them and do a /who death knights and see if you can find him that way, but that's kind of a shot in the dark (imo), and my own advice to you is you can do a google search for Hoykey Net Profiles and you should be able to find one that someone's posted and you can copy and paste that into your profile and see if you can get it to work.

...and if all else fails, i'm boxing on Ragnaros, feel free to look me up and I can help with set up Isboxer if you want, but i'll leave that up to you.

Anyways, take care man and good luck, maybe Mythal will pop in here sometime soon and see your thread and can offer you some advice.

3. July 5, 2015  
    Looking at it your script is sending all of your movement keys to all wins at one, meaning they all move in the same direction at the same time. You may want to try something like
    <hotkey "X">
    <sendlabel w1>
    <key w>
    <sendlabel w2>
    <key s>
    and so on for all windows. This way you press one key "X" and all step in a different direction for formation. Im not in front of my computer at the moment but I do recall I ran into issues of setting up two sets of movement hotkeys. I had to use the <keydown> and <keyup> tags for my formations hotkeys.

4. July 5, 2015  
    It also depends on the formation you want to set up. The example I gave ya is good for a + formation. If yo want a straight line then you may want to use round robin (or <toggle> tags) to send more keypresses to your outside two toons.