1. It's not abusing..I basically invented this thing on Warsong as I was using scarabs+divine storm and it was considered "Smart use of games mechanic".

Untill 30 people reported me and they had to ban me.
    Stop. Just stop. Any normal person would have looked at that situation and known for a fact that it was definitely not "working as intended". You don't have to come here and leave this passing comment as we both know that you definitely knew for a fact that this was not supposed to happen, but continued to use it for various reason whatnot.

2. Stop. Just stop. Any normal person would have looked at that situation and known for a fact that it was definitely not "working as intended". You don't have to come here and leave this passing comment as we both know that you definitely knew for a fact that this was not supposed to happen, but continued to use it for various reason whatnot.
    Did you even read what you wrote?

Following your logic..warriors bladestorming and getting 30 procs on multiboxers should be bannable and considered abusing as well?

I don't even play Neltharion anymore,but when I was playing,if a multiboxer came with 30 blood dks like a ****** into SW..I'd have the right to one shot the **** ouf of him.

Concerning the guru "abuse" I did,I stand on my point..it's not abuse,I was using the games mechanic that THE GAME allowed me to use,thus GM's didn't find it bannable until too many people reported me whining about it,so they had to ban me (24hours lol).

3. Did you even read what you wrote?

Following your logic..warriors bladestorming and getting 30 procs on multiboxers should be bannable and considered abusing as well?

I don't even play Neltharion anymore,but when I was playing,if a multiboxer came with 30 blood dks like a ****** into SW..I'd have the right to one shot the **** ouf of him.

Concerning the guru "abuse" I did,I stand on my point..it's not abuse,I was using the games mechanic that THE GAME allowed me to use,thus GM's didn't find it bannable until too many people reported me whining about it,so they had to ban me (24hours lol).
    It is not game mechanic but an exploitation of a bug. Seals of Command is what procs all the tents, Seals of Command isn't an attack from gurth but a proc itself off of Seal Of Righteousness. As it has no correlation to the weapon it should never proc a tentacle.

But it should not be bannable, switching to SoR then using Divine Storm in AoE is what any Ret should do, not their fault their weapon is bugged to ****.

tl;dr it's an exploit but no one should be banned for it.

4. Following your logic..warriors bladestorming and getting 30 procs on multiboxers should be bannable and considered abusing as well?
    That doesnt happen though.

5. When I bladestorm a group of people in bg, max I can pop is like 3 tents, and I have to be hitting people for a good 4s before they even spawn. Pala can summon the kraken with one insta aoe lol

6. Did you even read what you wrote?

Regarding your argument about warriors, I'll just leave the below for you.

That doesnt happen though.
    And tell me, have you really ever seen such a situation that you described?

Don't be delusional, your so-called "right" does not exist in the first place. There's only what you can do, and what you cannot do. You can use w/e **** to one-shot them, and thats it. Full stop. "Right" would be if the mechanics of the game originally allowed you to do so.

Also, just because you CAN "one shot the **** out of him" with a single AOE doesn't mean ****. Like, how do you even derive the pleasure from doing such things? A multiboxer controlling multiple toons, I can understand that he would like the challenge of single-handedly controlling multiple toons, but what you did? "Game Mechanic that the GAME allowed me to use?" How do you even have fun making use of a bug that is arguably one of the most broken things in PvP back then, and still is.
    Edited: July 26, 2015

7. Problem is molten gave to every single person that weapon. Every donor got refunded that weapon by coins. Multiboxers earned millions of coins to buy it.

Balance was even better before hijack. But now this state is just lame. that weapon should have same game time play req as legendary daggers had. Even proc trinkets/exe weapons with extra damage.

Online dropping because of this policy mboxers are not bannable in pvp. I see no fun with 40 man soloing stormwind. Or going to 10 man normal mode DS soloing bosses. quite sad to see warmane allow mboxers here. ruin all fun and joy.

8. Regarding your argument about warriors, I'll just leave the below for you.

And tell me, have you really ever seen such a situation that you described?

Don't be delusional, your so-called "right" does not exist in the first place. There's only what you can do, and what you cannot do. You can use w/e **** to one-shot them, and thats it. Full stop. "Right" would be if the mechanics of the game originally allowed you to do so.

Also, just because you CAN "one shot the **** out of him" with a single AOE doesn't mean ****. Like, how do you even derive the pleasure from doing such things? A multiboxer controlling multiple toons, I can understand that he would like the challenge of single-handedly controlling multiple toons, but what you did? "Game Mechanic that the GAME allowed me to use?" How do you even have fun making use of a bug that is arguably one of the most broken things in PvP back then, and still is.
    Yes,I have..I have a warrior as well,I usually had a paladin friend that would bop me when I bladestorm and I'd get about 25 procs with ss+reckstorm.
    (I believe I still have vids along with the scarab+divine storm).

Pleasure? Ehh,what pleasure do multiboxers have from coming to SW like ******s and killing afk people? /facepalm

I actually haven't logged neltharion in a long while,but after the moltdown I believe gurth was fixed for rets concerning too much procs from seal.

When retail first released gurth on retail,it was bugged for rets because they were using divine storm back then. Ofc it was retail and it got fixed immediately.

That didn't stop them from using it,because I actually stole that idea from my friend that would use scarabs in world PvP and it WOULD pop over 20 tents even on retail. (Would be 40 on Warmane,but the point is still the same).

9. Problem is molten gave to every single person that weapon. Every donor got refunded that weapon by coins. Multiboxers earned millions of coins to buy it.
    This! ^

Balance was even better before hijack. But now this state is just lame. that weapon should have same game time play req as legendary daggers had. Even proc trinkets/exe weapons with extra damage.
    And this.
    PVP on Neltharion = PVE.

10. Online dropping because of this policy mboxers are not bannable in pvp. I see no fun with 40 man soloing stormwind. Or going to 10 man normal mode DS soloing bosses. quite sad to see warmane allow mboxers here. ruin all fun and joy.
    Lol. 10 vs. 40 and complaining about losing is not how pvp works. Get some friends or start using global.
    Pleasure? Ehh,what pleasure do multiboxers have from coming to SW like ******s and killing afk people? /facepalm
    What sort of point are you trying to make? That they will have more fun afking in their own capital city than going to the enemy's capital city and trying to provoke some actual pvp?

Bunch of pansies.

11. Lol. 10 vs. 40 and complaining about losing is not how pvp works. Get some friends or start using global.

What sort of point are you trying to make? That they will have more fun afking in their own capital city than going to the enemy's capital city and trying to provoke some actual pvp?

Bunch of pansies.
    Or maybe..just maybe,go do an arena? Or a bg...I honestly didn't know killing afk players that don't know how to turn off PvP is considered PvP.

12. I think I know what would make devs hurry in fixing this stuff:

Hey multiboxer guy, go create 40 retri paladins with gurthalak, pop bubble and use divine storm at the same time on a group of people :DDD

If one player can pop 30 tents with one DS, how many tents will 40 players pop :^DDD? now that'd be fun to see, since I guess it would lag and crash the server everytime you do it. I suppose this would seriously force them to address the bug and make all those retri heroes stop with this bull****, lol. Just, where do you even find the face and the attitude to defend such bug? It's really beyond me lol.

13. Yes,I have..I have a warrior as well,I usually had a paladin friend that would bop me when I bladestorm and I'd get about 25 procs with ss+reckstorm.

I actually haven't logged neltharion in a long while,but after the moltdown I believe gurth was fixed for rets concerning too much procs from seal.

When retail first released gurth on retail,it was bugged for rets because they were using divine storm back then. Ofc it was retail and it got fixed immediately.

That didn't stop them from using it,because I actually stole that idea from my friend that would use scarabs in world PvP and it WOULD pop over 20 tents even on retail. (Would be 40 on Warmane,but the point is still the same).
    1) Why dont you record yourself getting 25 procs on your warrior NOW, since you have apparently seen 25 procs on your warrior, while I haven't seen such a thing yet?

2) "What pleasure do multiboxers....." Pls, don't change the subject. The topic isn't about what kind of pleasure multiboxers have, its about what kind of pleasure YOU will have. Saying stuff like that is just another "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" kind of argument, which does not answer the question at all.

14. Yes,I have..I have a warrior as well,I usually had a paladin friend that would bop me when I bladestorm and I'd get about 25 procs with ss+reckstorm.

What are you talking about?
    They hotfixed gurth on live for rets because rets were proccing tentacles with seals + judgement.

Warmane devs still haven't fixed gurthalak procs correctly on Retris; they still proc tentacles with Judgement and Seals (SOR).

And yes, I remember testing out scarabs + divine storm with AOE seal to check if Retri. tentacles were ever fixed and this is the result: (note this was for testing purposes)

As for tentacles with bladestorm + scarab, yes, it still procs around 8-9 tentacles.

Scarab + AOE is clever use of game mechanics if used in the right situations. But if we're talking about the bug seals and class, then it counts as exploiting a game bug.

BS/SS + Scarab is use of game mechanics
    SOR + DS is exploiting a bug in the game.

15. What are you talking about?
    They hotfixed gurth on live for rets because rets were proccing tentacles with seals + judgement.

Warmane devs still haven't fixed gurthalak procs correctly on Retris; they still proc tentacles with Judgement and Seals (SOR).

And yes, I remember testing out scarabs + divine storm with AOE seal to check if Retri. tentacles were ever fixed and this is the result: (note this was for testing purposes)

As for tentacles with bladestorm + scarab, yes, it still procs around 8-9 tentacles.

Scarab + AOE is clever use of game mechanics if used in the right situations. But if we're talking about the bug seals and class, then it counts as exploiting a game bug.

BS/SS + Scarab is use of game mechanics
    SOR + DS is exploiting a bug in the game.
    I already said that I haven't played Neltharion in A WHILE,so I wouldn't know the situation atm.

Seriously? Only a few procs..judging by that picture,in my time on old Warsong,I'd used to proc at least 50..making players wow crash (have a video).

I think they fixed it at least a bit (considering it's Warmane,I'll take it).

First 1234 Last