1. July 8, 2015  
    I know that Gurth is broken for paladins, yet I wouldnt expect something much different than that when you hit 40 characters at the same place with it
    Actually if Guthalak procs from melee only, then it would not spawn so many Tentacles even on 40 chars. When Warriors Bladestorm me they get only a few Tentacles, which is not enough to kill all 40 chars in a few seconds.

2. July 8, 2015  
    WHAT THE F????????/

YOu have W , A , S , D Binded , the hell ?
    He could be using his mouse to move around. Dont see a problem with binding W, A, S, D like you say.

Also, fix plox :(((

3. July 9, 2015  
    Multiboxers hate him!
    Spoiler: Show

Edited: July 9, 2015

4. Multiboxers hate him!
    We don't hate you, but it is not fair that you are exploiting a known bug. If you read Players Code of Conduct http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?65037 under the NO BUG EXPLOITING it becomes clear that you are profiting of in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally and its a bug exploit. On the bugtracker https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4086 at the bottom Mercy has explained that this is a bug indeed. What I don't understand is why are you actually proud of exploiting and abusing a bug?

5. Wait
    You want to one shot people with 40 characters, but people cant one-shot your 40 man multibox?
    It's like saying 40 players on 40 characters can one-shot 1 person on 1 character, so that means that 1 person on 1 character should be able to one-shot these 40 players on 40 characters as well. That makes no sense. The nature of THIS game is that 40 characters should always be more powerful than 1 character with equal gear and level.

I know that Gurth is broken for paladins, yet I wouldn't expect something much different than that when you hit 40 characters at the same place with it
    Actually it should be different.
    Mercy said:
    "The problem is that Divine Storm has the ability to proc tentacles with every target hit. Divine Storm should count as a single melee ability hitting regardless of how many targets it hits. Meaning, if it does proc the weapon, then it should generate the same number of tentacles as a single auto-attack would (one). "

6. You are on Retmane lol what do you expect ? Gurthalak procing from seals, Seals procing from divine storn, censure overscaling. On retail it was World of Magecraft : Rogue-a-lysm. Problem is that rogues/mages/priests/lock/eles/boomkins are balanced around legendary stuff which is unavaible

7. Make a big Poll about breaking balance in pvp/pve with releasing legendaries

8. I find it cute that multiboxers are complaining about this. is it too hard to target a ret and have every single char cast their main ability and basically one shot the ret...? Poor multiboxers, must be so hard paying for 40 accounts every month to ruin everyone's fun...oh wait.

9. is it too hard to target a ret and have every single char cast their main ability and basically one shot the ret...?
    It's not that simple as you might think. I once fought Luminy in a BG and here's what happened. When I saw him, I immediately switched him and bursted him with gargoyle and SS till I got him at 20% hp, but then he bubbled, healed himself to full hp with 1 WoG crit and oneshotted my healer through spawning 7 tentacles with 1 Divine Storm. Yes, i could just AMS to avoid the tentacles' damage, but that doesn't change the fact that my full cata BiS resto shaman (Amyza) got 1shotted due to some nasty bug.

And no, I'm not complaining since i actually won that bg and i managed to outdamage Luminy through disease spreading, not bug exploiting. I'm not defending multiboxers either, I'm just stating that this is a crucial bug and has to be fixed.

10. Lmao so you're comparing actual multiple accounts, to someone exploiting a bug on a donated weapon. Seems as if there's no comparison between them, and as if that gurthalak thing is just a win button that does not require skill. You must be special to defend using a known bug xD

11. WHAT THE F????????/

YOu have W , A , S , D Binded , the hell ?
    So my set up for my rogue is extremely weird, I use my mouse to strafe and move forward with it as well. This allows me to use all my keyboard for binds.

12. i believe a staff member does not have an answer for this

13. Seems op, not as op as the Kappa emote

14. It's not abusing..I basically invented this thing on Warsong as I was using scarabs+divine storm and it was considered "Smart use of games mechanic".

Untill 30 people reported me and they had to ban me.

15. but when you pulled varian and then hit all the guards with heartstrike and spawned 12 tentacles (which sadly i dont have SS of) was it ok ? @multinuissance.

First 1234 Last