1. GZ you killen an NPC in a 40 man raid, that has no special powers and his guards were not interested to defending him, cuz they are busy with their own stuff. :)
    we already did it with 20 guys vs garrosh and a lot of Hordies.

And we didnt just kill Garrosh, we founded Allymar, a better place to live:
    Spoiler: Show

Edit: Btw, Varian is way easier to kill than Garrosh
    Edited: July 13, 2015

2. we already did it with 20 guys vs garrosh and a lot of Hordies.

And we didnt just kill Garrosh, we founded Allymar, a better place to live:

Edit: Btw, Varian is way easier to kill than Garrosh

Although doing 20 man vs garrosh can be considered "nice". Warmane bails ally out of getting the horde leaders achievement. You cannot say varian is easier to kill because he has graymane right beside him. On retail Vol'jin is suppose to be right beside garrosh but on Warmane he is in a little hut in the starting troll area ... Very easy to take down and no one on horde gives a rats *** to fly all the way down there and save him.

3. lets raid org at midnight when everyone is sleeping.

ok

4. Although doing 20 man vs garrosh can be considered "nice". Warmane bails ally out of getting the horde leaders achievement. You cannot say varian is easier to kill because he has graymane right beside him. On retail Vol'jin is suppose to be right beside garrosh but on Warmane he is in a little hut in the starting troll area ... Very easy to take down and no one on horde gives a rats *** to fly all the way down there and save him.
    Go to garrosh. vol'jin is with him, im not sure if it still works but last i remembered he also mass hexes the raid too but maybe warmane broke that since i last seen it.

5. Although doing 20 man vs garrosh can be considered "nice". Warmane bails ally out of getting the horde leaders achievement. You cannot say varian is easier to kill because he has graymane right beside him. On retail Vol'jin is suppose to be right beside garrosh but on Warmane he is in a little hut in the starting troll area ... Very easy to take down and no one on horde gives a rats *** to fly all the way down there and save him.
    Stop kidding us. Varian is much easier to kill than Garrosh.
    Vol'jin work 100% and Garrosh is in the ****ing middle of your city while nobody will notice if Varian die in his remote castle out of the city.

6. Although doing 20 man vs garrosh can be considered "nice". Warmane bails ally out of getting the horde leaders achievement. You cannot say varian is easier to kill because he has graymane right beside him. On retail Vol'jin is suppose to be right beside garrosh but on Warmane he is in a little hut in the starting troll area ... Very easy to take down and no one on horde gives a rats *** to fly all the way down there and save him.
    Shows how much you know about your faction...Vol'jin is right there amangst the level 70 'ambassadors', he is meant to Mass hex the raid but on here that doesn't work (Oh no, such a gamebreaker).

GZ you killen an NPC in a 40 man raid, that has no special powers and his guards were not interested to defending him, cuz they are busy with their own stuff. :)
    There was 20 of us actually, and we had our range guarding the entrance and holding the horde back, when us melee finished and went to help out I can safely say there was a good 30-40 hordies there.

Dayum 30+ hordies couldnt get past about 8 ranged alli :o

7. Although doing 20 man vs garrosh can be considered "nice". Warmane bails ally out of getting the horde leaders achievement. You cannot say varian is easier to kill because he has graymane right beside him. On retail Vol'jin is suppose to be right beside garrosh but on Warmane he is in a little hut in the starting troll area ... Very easy to take down and no one on horde gives a rats *** to fly all the way down there and save him.
    Actually I can say it =) Varian its almost out of SW lelel Nobody knows when horde is killing him.

Varian is easy but horde tried something easier, but failed:

lets raid org at midnight when everyone is sleeping.

ok
    All my ss shows 6PM / 7PM server time. Maybe you're sleeping way to much ^^

8. Actually I can say it =) Varian its almost out of SW lelel Nobody knows when horde is killing him.

Varian is easy but horde tried something easier, but failed:

That poor group in Exodar...wiped out by my tentacles before they could even pull Velen xDD

9. That poor group in Exodar...wiped out by my tentacles before they could even pull Velen xDD
    There's Horde getting raped... and there's tentacles.... Is this Hentai?

10. There's Horde getting raped... and there's tentacles.... Is this Hentai?
    Warmane loves hentai confirmed...

11. Aliance, where is video for the last Orgrimmar assault? Some crazy troll shouted that we are recorded.

12. Aliance, where is video for the last Orgrimmar assault? Some crazy troll shouted that we are recorded.
    I dont really know, i hope so, i wanna watch it.

13. Warmane loves hentai confirmed...
    You alliance are sick.

14. Arbiterone 4 MVP ... ALL HAIL ARBITERONE

15. Arbiterone rank 1 mod

fossa rank 1 *****

First 123412 ... Last