1. You alliance are sick.
    Why all the other "offensive" replies have been deleted, but this one is still here?

2. Why all the other "offensive" replies have been deleted, but this one is still here?
    You mad bro?

3. *Click Click Click Click*

Yes!

Spoiler: Show
    *Click*
    Edited: July 14, 2015

4. *Click Click Click Click*

Yes!

*Click*
    is that you?

5. Ahahahahah thats actually pretty funny, but senseless af xD

Edit: Let me see if Arbiterone will delete that reply aswell....

6. Ahahahahah thats actually pretty funny, but senseless af xD

Edit: Let me see if Arbiterone will delete that reply aswell....
    Me and Medan have broke 0 rules. So what if I bash alliance? Alliance are a garbage faction ... There's no rules saying I can't say anything about the other faction. The reason arbiterone deleted earlier comments is because it was directed to my guild and arbiterone clearly stated in the last closed thread that in doing so punishment will now be placed in for anyone attempting to do that. ... Ally scum

PS: this is an ally vs horde thread so I am on topic with what I said, kemii commented in a sole act only to target my guild

7. Me and Medan have broke 0 rules. So what if I bash alliance? Alliance are a garbage faction ... There's no rules saying I can't say anything about the other faction. The reason arbiterone deleted earlier comments is because it was directed to my guild and arbiterone clearly stated in the last closed thread that in doing so punishment will now be placed in for anyone attempting to do that. ... Ally scum

PS: this is an ally vs horde thread so I am on topic with what I said, kemii commented in a sole act only to target my guild
    Originally Posted by >>>>>>>> BakuraGayLord <<<<<<<<

There's no much difference between this and what Kemi said =)

8. Originally Posted by >>>>>>>> BakuraGayLord <<<<<<<<

There's no much difference between this and what Kemi said =)
    And you referenced what you said earlier as me being a clicker in some form as an insult (which most people know I do click) so I know for a fact you targeted me, so you should equally get the punishment. I know my good friend arbiterone will take care of this issue for me

9. And you referenced what you said earlier as me being a clicker in some form as an insult, so you should equally get the punishment.
    I've never said that i couldnt get punished by that.... *Click*

Btw, when are we going to play some Rbgs man?

10. I've never said that i couldnt get punished by that.... *Click*
    It's off topic it has nothing to do with the current thread we are in. Keep testing the deep waters kemii once attempted to swim

PS - you just edited your post to stay somewhat on topic in the hopes of not being infractioned ... Desperate man

11. It's off topic it has nothing to do with the current thread we are in. Keep testing the deep waters kemii once attempted to swim
    What do u mean? Arbiterone already closed everything.... So i need to reply here =D

Edit: P.S: Your just to slow man

12. when are we going to play some Rbgs man?
    I'm done playin your 10 year old lil games lol. Get your leader to either message me in game or through forum.

13. waiting for Horde in rbg -- hello? scared

14. Sooo.

here we see a Medan at the start of a BG happily on the scoreboard.

Oh wait, 10 mins later and a lost AB.. WHERE DID MEDAN GO?

Leaving doesnt show up as a loss on your precious Reflex so you can keep your screenshots "looking pro"...

First 1234513 ... Last