1. July 5, 2015  

Ally vs Horde

I'm new to the Cataclysm servers and was wondering which faction was.. More or less PvP dominant, or if it's pretty even and equal.

2. July 5, 2015  
    I'm new to the Cataclysm servers and was wondering which faction was.. More or less PvP dominant, or if it's pretty even and equal.
    Go horde, they are born for everything!

3. July 5, 2015  
    If you want to be herbalist pick some Eastern Kingdoms race. It's full of plants while Kalimdor is bloody empty. I've found places with 100+ plants in one region

4. July 5, 2015  
    Jesus how many threads does there need to be of this. Are you a troll? If not I apologize. I recommend you read "dear ally and horde pvp'rs" I think it will answer most of your questions as there is 40+ pages to read.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....p-horde-pvp-rs

5. July 5, 2015  
    Instead of making him read 40 pages of pure garbage, it would be simpler to answer his question:

At the current moment, alliance is outnumbering horde by a lot, has got more geared players, more pvp guilds and even better racials suited for pvp. On the horde side there are very few pvp guild active, and many horde players are transferring to alliance as of lately, making it even more unbalanced for horde players.

On the other side, since alliance outnumbers horde, hordes have instant bg queues, while ally queues go up to 8-10min. Both factions make premade bgs with geared players and both factions win most of the premades because they often end up against lowbies and rarely against other premades.

If you want to get instant queues, join one of the few horde guild and that's it. Be aware that alliance outnumbers horde everywhere (which means that even levelling can be a pain because there are 7 allies and 1 horde in one area). Solo que in both factions is cancer.

6. July 5, 2015  
    Instead of making him read 40 pages of pure garbage, it would be simpler to answer his question:

At the current moment, alliance is outnumbering horde by a lot, has got more geared players, more pvp guilds and even better racials suited for pvp. On the horde side there are very few pvp guild active, and many horde players are transferring to alliance as of lately, making it even more unbalanced for horde players.

On the other side, since alliance outnumbers horde, hordes have instant bg queues, while ally queues go up to 8-10min. Both factions make premade bgs with geared players and both factions win most of the premades because they often end up against lowbies and rarely against other premades.

If you want to get instant queues, join one of the few horde guild and that's it. Be aware that alliance outnumbers horde everywhere (which means that even levelling can be a pain because there are 7 allies and 1 horde in one area). Solo que in both factions is cancer.
    I didn't want to start another forum war xD

7. July 5, 2015  

Are you sure?
    The web indicates more horde players than alliance during the most of the day:
    https://www.warmane.com/information

8. July 5, 2015  
    Are you sure?
    The web indicates more horde players than alliance during the most of the day:
    https://www.warmane.com/information
    That is obviously messed up, rofl. Get real.

9. July 5, 2015  
    That is obviously messed up, rofl. Get real.
    Having more PvP players doesn't means alliance overpopulation.
    For example: We can be 1000 alliances of wich, 800 play Bgs; and 1500 hordes, of wich only 500 play bgs, and we will have longer queues even with less population.

10. July 5, 2015  
    Having more PvP players doesn't means alliance overpopulation.
    For example: We can be 1000 alliances of wich, 800 play Bgs; and 1500 hordes, of wich only 500 play bgs, and we will have longer queues even with less population.
    Those are quite HUGE numbers we are talking about, besides haven't you seen orgrimmar? Compared to stormwind it's fking empty. Moreover, as of late, more and more hordies are trasnferring to alliance. More than 10 guys from my guild already have, and same goes for 3-4 other guys I knew. If it is like you say, if onl 1/3 of horde is doing bgs, then just where the fùck is the remaining 2/3? Where are the remaining 1k players? I don't see them levelling, nor doing quests, nor doing bgs, nor afking in orgrimmar.

I've levelled 5 toons and I levelled in different areas everytime to see if I had gotten back luck, but it was the same everywhere: alliance was outnumbering horde in all areas. For every horde, there were 2-3 allies. Also, have you seen Hyjal? lol, Hyjal is a fùcking cancer to level your toons if you are horde.

If that thing is not messed up as I sincerely believe, then I must assume that the remaining 2/3 of horde is composed of lvl 1 toons afking and drowning in the most remotes waters of Durotar.

PS: have you ever been to horde? Were you there when DDS made a raid to OG? I was there and the town was fkn empty lol. They were more than the actual players in OG.

11. July 5, 2015  
    I was in Og when we ellected a new warchief cause they killed Garosh for a second time :D there were actually quite alot of geared dudes around me just talking not really getting into the action... they were all Pve :c but there were actually quite a few people... I've counted at least 20 well geared 85's.

12. July 5, 2015  
    I was in Og when we ellected a new warchief cause they killed Garosh for a second time :D there were actually quite alot of geared dudes around me just talking not really getting into the action... they were all Pve :c but there were actually quite a few people... I've counted at least 20 well geared 85's.
    yes, and they were 40 :D

Thanks for seconding what I said above. As you can see, it is a fact.

13. I was in Og when we ellected a new warchief cause they killed Garosh for a second time :D there were actually quite alot of geared dudes around me just talking not really getting into the action... they were all Pve :c but there were actually quite a few people... I've counted at least 20 well geared 85's.
    Actually Garrosh is more dead then alive.... Poor garrosh!

14. Actually Garrosh is more dead then alive.... Poor garrosh!
    GZ you killen an NPC in a 40 man raid, that has no special powers and his guards were not interested to defending him, cuz they are busy with their own stuff. :)

12311 ... Last