1. July 5, 2015  

download wotlk or wotlk old?

whats the difference?

thanks for ur answers
    Edited: July 5, 2015

2. July 5, 2015  
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

"WOTLK (old)" client uses standard LK character models, the other one uses new warlords of draenor character models
    P.S. if you don't mind new models that much I highly recommend using the old client - new one is still buggy and crashes the game in some situations, and they're working on a new version which will have to be re-downloaded once it's ready

3. July 5, 2015  
    thanks. downloading the old one now. damn waiting 2h..

4. July 6, 2015  
    Haha... Lucky... Downloading wow as a whole again will take me probably 2 weeks of constant downloading ... /sigh #SouthAfricanInternet

5. can you keep your characters that are on the new if you download old?

6. yes... your Characters are saved on your Account/server not in the folder of your PC

7. Going to hijack the thread if that's ok, as it's sort of relevant.

Is there a way to revert to the old models without redownloading the whole client? I downloaded the new one by mistake and now I get crashes in Dalaran every 2 minutes.

8. Going to hijack the thread if that's ok, as it's sort of relevant.

Is there a way to revert to the old models without redownloading the whole client? I downloaded the new one by mistake and now I get crashes in Dalaran every 2 minutes.
    yes you can: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....the-old-client

9. is it worth to download the "new one" now?

10. is it worth to download the "new one" now?
    Considering that a big amount of the population are using it right now, I do not see why not. You can always switch back to the old one anytime if it is not to your liking.